Search results

1. SulleDrake

Quick yes/no question about Kingdoms/Mercenary Contracts

So I was planing to take a castle in the A Clash of Kings-mod (which lacks an active forum it seems, so im asking here as there shouldnt be a difference). And I was planing on taking this castle from a faction and then pay to sue for peace with them. I will however only do this to unload troops...
  2. SulleDrake

No promotion on Freelancer

I've been in this army for 2 in-game months now and been in countless battles but Im not getting any promotions (says Promotion day March 25 and it's may 4th now...)
  3. SulleDrake

Zann and other Special Bandits keep following me an nobody else.

I'm in a campaign and got this Zann army of 108 after me as well as a Volheere army, which keeps attacking me even when I'm around all the armies of the campaign. And they won't even help me if I'm engaged. Pretty weird. What up with that?
  4. SulleDrake

First Impression: You've got me.

Haven't been playing M&B in a long time as I've been waiting for a new singleplayer mod to catch my interest, I've checked back so many times and whenever there's a new mod it's either Multiplayer or it's some idea that someone else has already made or it just simply isn't interesting. But i...
  5. SulleDrake

Oh la la!

Didnt know this mod was still worked on, I remember it as the first mod I tried out for Warband and a damn fine one at that so early after the game's release. Downloading again to play, cant wait to build my Holy Roman army!
  6. SulleDrake

Will I be able to...

I could've said this in the unofficial Congrats-thread but as I was going to ask a question anyway I might aswell give a personal one here: Congrats on getting your own section for this submod! It really deserved all the glory :) Now my question is; I am going to start up an entirely new Save...
  7. SulleDrake

Okay so help me getting started...

Okay so I don't really get it, I downloaded the mod and joined a few servers. There was one with 250 max players in it but only one online and then there was the one with 20/30 online- so I figured I'd check that one out: To find out that there was no roleplaying going on. So could someone...
  8. SulleDrake

Now sure what to put here.

Okay so I've played this mod for several hours and I have a problem... On Normal mode, I get an army of about 80 Rhulg Destroyers on a Barbarian character, equip him with one set of grenades and one double-barreled handcannon. With this I can take cities of over 1100 in garrison without any...
  9. SulleDrake

Help me decide...

Well with over 1000 hours of M&B gameplay I have played through pretty much all the singleplayer mods or at least tried em. Now I am waiting for Age of Change, Darkness Rising and the Warhammer Ostland Campaign mods to be released. But untill then I need to play some other mod but I really dont...
  10. SulleDrake

Files Corrupted.

I download the latest version of Brytenwalda, but when i try to install it, it says that the files are corrupted... I haven't done anything but downloaded the game after having erased the previous folder, so I'm pretty sure this can't only be happening to me but a lot of others as well- Anyone...
  11. SulleDrake

Invest in Future Enemy Towns?

This has probably been asked dozens of times before, but I couldn't find a stickied FAQ or had any idea of what to search on, the search button has never been my friend... So the question is: If I have started a business in a town that doesn't belong to my faction and then later our factions go...
  12. SulleDrake

Couldnt find a proper stickied bug-thread

And so i ask this here: Whats up with the lords owning the wrong castles as well as the Teutonic grand master being a vassal of the crusader states? This is something I only noticed while playing crusades. Anyone knows if it will be fixed? Hopefully it has been asked before and someone can link...
  13. SulleDrake

Holy ****ing Hell

This mod seems to be one of the most unique ones I've seen, and I've played pretty much all of them ( the ones that are Singleplayer ). Did AD1257 really use this though? I didn't notice it the last time I played which was just a couple of days ago...
  14. SulleDrake

Yo FOlks

So I'm taking up this mod to play once again but my memory is failing me, so please help me please: If I swear alliegence to Panderia and  then conquer Beyruth or any other Tudor city- can I still recruit tiger knights?
  15. SulleDrake

Short question

Some time ago I checked how this mod was for about an hour, left it without thinking anything was bad- but I just didnt fall for it. But after hearing such good critique about it I figured I'd give it another fair go. And so I looked for some screenies to see what faction suited me best and...
  16. SulleDrake

Trading without permit

So I'm playing a Realistic save atm. So far I'm just robbing villages to save up for the permit (20k in 40 days), I'm not looting as I dont want any factions to go running after me. But I'm considering if maybe trading without a permit will give me money faster- I dont want to risk losing all I...
  17. SulleDrake

Permit

Yeah, the permit is said to cost 4.5k but actually costs 45k, it makes you actually earn money through trade caravans bla bla bla. What I wonder is, without Permit-trading- How do people manage to save up to 45k? Do you cheat them together or how do you do it alongside having fun?
  18. SulleDrake

How do I get the troops from the commanders?

As many of you out there, I have many problems with this expansion. My latest issue is that, I'm a vassal to Sweden, I go to a commander in one of their towns/fortresses, he gives me some options to choose from "Militia Pikeman" "Musketeer bla cla bla", so I pay for some of them, I leave the...
  19. SulleDrake

Troops, why arent there...

So I wonder, it seems ( as I have also read ) you can only get ordinary troops with each troop-tree, yet some factions have special units- How do I get these? I'm speaking of for example Cavalry, Templars with the real-deal-helmets (the T-visors, you know what I'm talking about). Would've been...
  20. SulleDrake

So let me get this straight...

You are still working on the Hegemony 268 for its real release? But you have let us play a "beta" version? Or have you just forgotten to update the main thread? *Esta muy Confusidad* Also, when I try running the game- it crashes and i recieve the RGL error: "Unable to open file...