Search results

1. Duckie Tinadel

Bannerlord Clan list

Clan name: Clan Tinadel Clan tag: [Name]_Tinadel Clan region: North America Clan's TW thread or TW group link: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/clan-tinadel.426885/ Contact's info (links to TW & Steam profiles): https://steamcommunity.com/groups/clantinadel -...
  2. Duckie Tinadel

The 2 greatest duelists in NA square off; Narmin vs. Forsaken where styles collide for the winner of the first 2020 tournament! Incredible matchup.

I have no concern for your opinion, my existence does not depend on how people view me on some forum. Every first to seven has stakes, there is not any greater pleasure than knowing that you are superior to someone. I can demonstrate that to you if you would like on NA Duel.
  3. Duckie Tinadel

The 2 greatest duelists in NA square off; Narmin vs. Forsaken where styles collide for the winner of the first 2020 tournament! Incredible matchup.

As you can see from the video posted by WOLFIGEST he was indeed trying. Although I am not sure why you are even commenting about it because I am genuinely better than you.
  4. Duckie Tinadel

A first to seven determines skill, if anything the pressure of the tournament would affect the results which is why I was defeated due to the overwhelming anxiety I had. In my duel with Narmin we were both relaxed and I defeated him because there were no distractions or stakes. I do not think it...
  5. Duckie Tinadel

THE PAS D'ARMES v.2 (North American Duel Tournament) WINNER - NARMIN

Name: Duckie Tinadel Contact Information: https://steamcommunity.com/id/duckielg427
  6. Duckie Tinadel

Duel Server Information

Awesome! Thank you so much, Taleworlds!
  7. Duckie Tinadel

MP Native Kingdoms [Persistent Kingdoms Successor]

Hopefully this module has stakes and progression like PW did before without banks and gear saving scripts.
  8. Duckie Tinadel

Unsolved Relations decreasing randomly?

Hello, TaleWorlds and Bladers, I have encountered this issue where the clan I am trying to increase my relation with a clan which is starting to hate me? Every election when I have enough influence I will favor on their side, I follow their armies when they host them and I have done two quests...
  9. Duckie Tinadel

Lords Escaping Prison With Ease

Greetings, Prophecy of Pendor community! I am a player of this great module as well and have unfortunately found myself here to inquire about a problem I have been recently experiencing with my game. With this newest update I have had loads of fun being a vassal of the Fiersdsvain and wrecking...
  10. Duckie Tinadel

Someone Posted Your Mod On Another Forum

https://www.moddb.com/mods/light-darkness-heroes-of-calradia/#7099371 Someone by the name of Saigan has taken your mod and posted it on moddb. I am unsure if he had consent or if he did it as it seemed fit. The screenshots and summary may not be what the mod creators intend the advertise.
  11. Duckie Tinadel

Perisno Factions, Lore, and Info

Can you get Perisno troops before you make a kingdom? How do you get them if you can?
  12. Duckie Tinadel

Currently working on...

Will the size of my map be decreased in the next version?  :|
  13. Duckie Tinadel

Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

Its better to pick an apple when its ripe, rather then prematurely
  14. Duckie Tinadel

Is this mod still working to download and use with current Warband version?

When WARBAND UPDATES IT DOES NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SINGLE PLAYER MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY MLUTIPLAER ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  15. Duckie Tinadel

Cheat Menu?

If you use cheat MENU there is no use of playing the mod even with other cheats.... :lol:
  16. Duckie Tinadel

Can´t equip horse armor?

THIS IS NOT TURE IT IS A BUG FOR L&D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :x
  17. Duckie Tinadel

Screenshots Thread!

hi  :oops:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             ...
  18. Duckie Tinadel

Please help!

Happens to my skill CHA always goes 0 :(
  19. Duckie Tinadel

Losing Something!

HELP ME!!! I BEG! RELEASE CHAPTER 2!!!!!!!!!  :!:  :cry: