Search results

1. dablade

Official 3D art thread!

Very cool stuff, rgcotl. Good job! :)
  2. dablade

The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

We're currently using native battle AI, any AI kits we might implement in the future will probably be optional, so you'll be able to turn them on/off. We're currently concentrating more on the factions strategic AI, because we can't use native for that.
  3. dablade

[S] El Arte de la Guerra [V1.75]

Sounds awesome, too bad I don't have time to try it right now :)
  4. dablade

Official 3D art thread!

That even makes them more awesome then, excelent work ;) And this also looks pretty good. I'd call it "fixed", good job ;)
  5. dablade

Official 3D art thread!

They look great, are those your textures?
  6. dablade

Official 3D art thread!

Vey nice, me likes :)
  7. dablade

It already is. Deep Purple's "Smoke on the Water" is Sauron's theme. Not really, just joking ;)
  8. dablade

Official 3D art thread!

Thanks :) Full size of what? The concept is full size there already, for the emerald I used this: I usually make a few corrections to the texture wherever needed, after I see how stuff looks in game ;)
  9. dablade

Official 3D art thread!

Ancient Elven Sword of Badass : +5 to badass skill :mrgreen: That's not a 3D model or a render, btw, it's just a concept design which can easily also work as a texture.
  10. dablade

I really want to add voices for the battle commands (we might need some additional voice work for that *hint*), but this kind of details will probably be at the bottom of a long list of features we want to implement.
  11. dablade

Yeah, could be a nice feature to add. We'll see ;)
  12. dablade

Official 3D art thread!

Looks very good IMO ;)
  13. dablade

Official 3D art thread!

This is where I've learned to do it: http://www.cgtextures.com/ Click on "TUTORIALS" and you'll find it, it's called "Recovering detailed normalmaps from photo textures" ;)
  14. dablade

... and furs... and a nasty smell... :P
  15. dablade

You already answered to several of those questions yourself :) It's only logical the fact you need to sacrifice speed in order to get better (read heavier) protection. We want to make the mod as balanced as possible, while keeping in mind the roleplay is a very important part of it. We have...
  16. dablade

Official 3D art thread!

Faradon has been in the TLD team for a while now, that was just a little joke. I thought it was kinda funny because I think the last time I talked to him here in the Taleworlds forum was when we invited him to join the team :P EDIT: BTW, we could use some more extra help from talented modelers...
  17. dablade

Official 3D art thread!

OK, you're hired. Meet me in the TLD forum  :lol:
  18. dablade

Official 3D art thread!

Looks great, is that your own design? :)
  19. dablade

You're probably talking about those posted in the first TLD for 1.011 preview: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,57963.msg1497454.html#msg1497454 We have new concepts for them which haven't been posted yet.
  20. dablade

Official 3D art thread!

Really nice :)