Search results

1. Captain Obvious

Need More Info [e1.7.1] Militia not joining defence

What was the loyalty score before the battle commenced? Militias will take the loyalty value into consideration.
    It was below 30, as the person said above I wasn't aware they don't join if the loyalty is below a certain number.
  2. Captain Obvious

Have you checked settlement's loyalty? If below 30 IIRC they wont join their owner, and receive an increase of growth to help start the rebellion (starts when militia can win auto against garrison)
    hmm okay that is good to know, what level would the rebellion could start?
  3. Captain Obvious

Summary: I'm currently defending my settlement, but my militia won't join? It just shows my party and the garrison joining. See images below. How to Reproduce: Fill up the garrison, militia and your own party with troops and simulate being defended. Have you used cheats and if so which: N/A...
  4. Captain Obvious

Are you going to close every suggestion thread "because TW's never going to do it"?

It is def more to inspire modders than it is to really give anything for TWs to add. So see it as a positive, modders will do things eventually :smile:
  5. Captain Obvious

Increase morale importance in battle mode.

I mean, this doesn't seem a great way to handle things, and I'm perceiving it you must not find much enjoyment in battles if you want to see them end earlier than they are - that or you're just not very good at battles ?
  6. Captain Obvious

Resolved [e1.7.1] Fixed Tournament Dialogue Bug

Summary: When you're on the last tournament and the guy sent to tell you what to fix the match as, the second dialogue option is displaying some kind of code. How to Reproduce: Do the fix tournament quest. Have you used cheats and if so which: N/A Scene Name (if related): N/A Media (Screenshots...
  7. Captain Obvious

there exists any white horses?

Or they are THAT rare that it's impossible to find!
    hahha rethinking it amazing
  8. Captain Obvious

Victory Day May 9th 2022!

Where is the LOL button?
  9. Captain Obvious

there exists any white horses?

Oh, that is a good point... OUR HORSES HAVE BEEN ROBBED! GUARDS!
  10. Captain Obvious

MP Native Kingdoms [Persistent Kingdoms Successor]

You pretend like this is going to take a huge amount of time in development. It's due to the simple fact it was a good feature used by many in warband. I, for one, don't want to change my steam names to go on a server, and I am confident many don't either.

Quality of life improvements are also part of development, and so is changing your name. Making people go all the way on their steam profile to change the username is absurd and shouldn't be a thing for a mod like persistent world. And what if they have edgy names? It's still tied to the steam64 ID for the user, and he can be banned regardless of the name he takes.

All you're doing with this is alienating people from playing in clans or the mod as a whole by forcing them to change their steam username to something they don't want to do for whatever personal reason they have.
    Can I just note on this - just think of the more roleplay communities where there have FIRSTNAME_LASTNAME. Imagine that as your steam that? That's just silly. Not only that, some people in a day change characters 2-3 times, that means changing your name that many times - how inconvenient and silly is this? Just give us the option to use our steam name or pick a name ourselves and use a dropdown menu to pick them.
  11. Captain Obvious

javelins will no longer be able to be used to melee in 1.72 and why that is bad

Could be disabled for certain modes if that is where the issue lies. I think the issue is more balancing it as @Turnaround noted rather than just removing the feature altogether - it is pretty fun.
  12. Captain Obvious

Proximity chat

Wait, so you lied to everyone? You very well mentioned that VOIP will be coming to other game modes. You released it for Skirmish but why not for Battle or Siege? These need VOIP more than Skirmish....

Good lord TW......
    Well if you read it, he says Proximity Chat, not full VOIP. There is quite the difference.
  13. Captain Obvious

Q2 Full Release Date? I dont think so......

I am at the point where I see it as completed if they add banners and claimants, and of course more battle maps but that can be done after the release because it won´t affect anything.

I´m tired of waiting for TW for weeks to decide if Legionarys should be able to throw a ****ing pila and I don´t want to take them 5 months to discuss if they will change the armor system and then take 7 more months until they´ve changed it and 2 months more to fix all stuff they broke while changing it...

It´s pointless...to have any hopes for any change after the last statements here....let them "finish" as soon as possible and then forget that a company named Tale Worlds even exists.
    I'm actually quite afriad what they will make hard coded and limit modders to do their thing. I sort of agree with your first claim though - lack of WARBAND features are worrying, nevermind new stuff for bannerlord - wonders what they've been doing. So little RPG features rn, feels much more like a TW game (which gets very repettive and boring quickly) - just look at how marriage is done lol. Simple persuation 2 minute feature.
  14. Captain Obvious

Q2 Full Release Date? I dont think so......

I don't think it'll be "ready" for a good year or two, if ever fully completed. It depends how you see it as completed really. We've seen it in the past when modders got simply servers up to change parameers and got them closed because "certain devs were hurt by the idea it made the game better over their own parameters". I think it shows what we're working with and how subborn the team is in areas where it comes to certain features. *Looks at the warband class system*
  15. Captain Obvious

Proximity chat

I mean, it will be modded in and if it cannot be - that is extremely worrying. I'm a little confused as to why there is no intention to impliment it, at least as an option - especially if Callum likes the idea.
  16. Captain Obvious

Resolved [e1.7.1] Tax grammar error

Summary: A simple grammar issue, it should be "men collecting" and not "man". How to Reproduce: Just look at the collection tax from villages mission. Have you used cheats and if so which: N/A Scene Name (if related): World Map Media (Screenshots & Video):
  17. Captain Obvious

Resolved [e1.0.4] Text Bug for Losing Hideout Battle

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.
    I believe this is fine now. You can mark it as resolved and if I experience this issue again, I shall make another thread.
  18. Captain Obvious

Resolved [e.1.5.6] Sargot Siege Icon?

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
    Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    If this is still relevant, I believe I have sent the correct file. If not, feel free to close it.
  19. Captain Obvious

Resolved [e1.7.1] Sheep as Visual Settlement

Summary: When I was going around the map, I noticed with some settlements had visual production as sheep but the icon next to the name, alongside the description of the main production in the settlement being olives (and other settlements have different main productions but still the sheep being...
Top Bottom