Search results

1. 1.8.0 balance and stupid changes.

I don't think so, the new upgrade prefer system can fix the unbalance of the troop trees with more mounted soliders, now even khuzait will have infantary dominated party, and the new AI of the Armies can make wars more random. but I agree there's some balance issue brought by the new update, which make the game too random
  2. Some research to the "upgrade preference" mechanism in 1.8.0 Beta and some advice about it

In the recent 1.8.0 Beta change log, the game developers say "Hero party leaders now have preferred troop types when upgrading." and many of my friends who also play the game told me they do notice the difference. So, as a modder who make troop trees, I want to ask a question: how does the...
  3. In Progress 1.8.0 Smithing has reset

same for me
  4. In Progress [1.8.0 Beta] Hideout Troop Selection

I also encounter this, seems all your companion and will atuomaticly join the hideout fight and several highest tire solider will fill the remaining solts, no matter you choose who
  5. 1.8.0 Player feedback thread

I think the new army AI make the game pace a bit too fast and make defence battle a bit hopeless, maybe need some balance.
  6. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Ok, looks like the patch note says "Hero party leaders now have preferred troop types when upgrading." so, how can I see it and modifiy it? Is that also in an xml?
  7. Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

You can also try to defect the remaining lords. I think we will have a look at both the AI defection in essentially defeated kingdoms as well as execution consequences.

We intend to make the system moddable via model and xml.
    1.Try to make every clan defect is still painful, what I want is something like "If a kingdom lose all of its settlement for 3 years it will be destoryed and all of the remaining clan will defect to other factions or just disappear, like M&B warband."
    2.ok, that's good, I hope the new system still easy like now, and won't force every "troop expand" modder to have extra work just to keep their work function.

Thank you!
  8. Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

“Party Templates”
    • The idea of parties that reflect their leader’s preferences has gone through some iterations since we originally shared it. Nonetheless, we still intend to pursue the approach that weighs recruitment and upgrading according to this preference. The initial, releasable implementation is close to completion and we hope to soon evaluate it further based on player feedback.
    About partytemplates. As a modder who has a troop tree mod. I want to ask "will such update destory those troop tree mods?" will you set something like “must choose specfic troop branch like legionary branch” and remove any random factor like "If xx then split solider into 60/40 between archer and infantary? there are many troop tree mods which add new type of soldier even overhauled everything and I made such mod too. for example. I add a horse archer branch for empire elite troop tree, will the new template system make them disappear in AI Parties because the AI only want to upgrade every empire elite solider into cavalry instead of horsearcher?
  9. Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

wow, that's a big roadmap, which almost improve everything I want, thanks! and question: When will we have the "destory kingdom" mechanism like M&B warband? endless raiding party from kingdoms without settlement is painful and many players want to destory a kingdom without kill every single lord
  10. Need More Info Some problem about banit respawn

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
    You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Update: I have try several other saves and load a save when I didn't reach roguery 150, the bandit spawning issue is still there, roguery 150 perk is not the origin of the problem
  11. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

Probably another code refactor. It is what it is guys.:ohdear:
    If there is a big code refactor patch. which greatly improve the stability of the game and fix those long lasting gaps in the game structure. it will be the most important patch ever. and then we can expect something truly new.
  12. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

We're working to release Beta 172 to live before the next Beta patch.
    to me that means two thing: 1.the issue of 1.7.3 is big 2. the 1.7.3 will be a big patch with either big new features or big code polishing even both
  13. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

We're adding 7 new Vlandian cape/shoulder pieces with the next patch.
    Then please give those equipment to soliders and lords. I don’t want to let them just stay in game data for another several months.
  14. Beta e1.7.2 Troop & Equipment Changes

I think you should remake the palatine guard, like give them 32 ammo instead of 24, and give them a shield, which make them a unique archer and more fix to their name
  15. Need More Info Some problem about banit respawn

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
    You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    I just notice someone post a similar thread post in 4.29, that thread say he reach 150 roguery and get the "partners in crime" perk, then the bandits like forest bandit and sea raiders disappeared. I actually encounter the same. I get that perk too, and bandits then disappeared. I think you can combine these two thread into one.
  16. Some problem about bandit party didn't respawn, did anyone face the same problem?

Ive recently just started playing from a year off with the latest 1.72 and the lack of world game enemies is apparent. It shouldnt be tedious in a game focused on fighting to just find an enemy without traversing the country for days -only to then find 4 looters- woot.....
    but, did the bandit type I mention before still respawning? or they didn't respawn at all?
  17. Need More Info Some problem about banit respawn

Can you try this on an un modded campaign?
    I made the mod my own, and I start 2 new campagin, one with my mod, one un modded, the bandit respawn both work fine. and I run the game with that mod for about 6 month, I didn't encounter the problem until about one weeks ago, which both the game itself and my mod didn't receive any update for a while.
  18. Some problem about bandit party didn't respawn, did anyone face the same problem?

Such problems have came up in past versions but I'm not seeing it in recent ones.
    Do you know any solution?
  19. Some problem about bandit party didn't respawn, did anyone face the same problem?

Recently I am playing a new save in 1.7.2, and after about 25 years in the game world, the bandits produce by hideouts (forest bandits, sea raiders etc) stop respawning, what happened? did anyone encounter the same problem? how can I slove it?(already report to the developers, just what to know...
  20. Need More Info Some problem about banit respawn

Summary: Recently I am playing a new save, and after about 25 years in the game world, the bandits produce by hideouts (forest bandits, sea raiders etc) stop respawning, what happened? How to Reproduce: Just a save passed 25 years in the game world. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene...
Top Bottom