Search results

1. Brynjahr

Vlandian Sharpshooter siege

Summary: Vlandian sharpshooters will go into siege with a crossbow, two packs of bolts and a shield. This means that they lack a melee weapon so cannot engage in hand to hand combat realistically, however they still charge into melee and attack with an empty fist against sword and shield thus...
  2. Brynjahr

Need More Info Character Customisation

Summary: The new scars and face paints aren't all present How to Reproduce: Make a new campaign face and the final tab the last 4 are not available Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A Media (Screenshots & Video): Not needed Version: 1.0.4 Computer Specs: Processor: Intel i5-6500 3.70GHz Quad...
  3. Brynjahr

Suggest peace

I think it would be a good thing to bring back the suggesting peace to the leader of your faction as a lot of the time there are pointless wars where nothing happens and then eventually a kingdom will win one battle then snowball the other kingdom. I believe it would be a good edition to bring...
  4. Brynjahr

My PC vs New PC

I want to play Bannerlord and for my PC to survive multiplayer and singleplayer on a mix of High and Medium settings, any help and suggestions or ideas are most welcome :) Current PC: Processor: Intel i5-6500 3.70GHz Quad Core CPU Graphics Card: ASUS STRIX NVIDIA GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 Memory: 8GB -...
Top Bottom