• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Search results

1. Need More Info Impossible to improve relationship with nobles by common action

So I post that here cause for me it looks clearly as a bug : After almost 40h of game and now I care more about politics etc and I realized that I never had positiv relationship with a noble ; after figthing, besiege a castle, give theme gift ( like 3horses rank 5 and 10K gold) nothing change...
  2. Faction wars and unexpected results

Hello ! After 10h of play I had a funny situation : The Battanians have completely explosed the Western Empire :mrgreen: So they take over all their Cities and the Faction leader (forget the name) is now alone, with his own Clan. I add that I wasn't involved in Faction war, I over pushed...
  3. To many whining kids

Hi !

Yes first I said thanks to TaleWorlds for this game ! I enjoy already it a lot (15h playing)

For the game, personnal experience : no crash, just one unlimited loading.

And yes communities today are full of unpatient and crazy children, people don't understand the purpose, the concept of early access, I mean what is collaboration with the studio.

So, keep going (y)
Top Bottom