• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Search results

1. I Wonder if Every Castle Will Actually Be Unique?

I do like variety top have for these castles and towns, however, what is the point in having each of them unique? There is nothing to do there, it's a waste! Wish they could do something, like special events, more quests within these scenes, etc. I'm sure lots of you guys has suggested these things.
    You are wrong. As much as how battle terrain system is important, this is as well. Don't you forget where the siege battles take place? Sieging different towns & castles will add variety for battles.
  2. Scenes. TW are you going to do anything about it?

It's not a opinion it's a fact, they have beautiful scenes and nothing to offer there. At least at moment.
    Maybe they will add something to do after finishing them all?
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Are the new town/castle scenes battle ready or only for walking around?
    they are battle-ready
  4. Scenes. TW are you going to do anything about it?

Looks like they are insisting in new city scenes to nobody use, what a waste of their time....
    Thats your opinion. I wait for the scenes are done for full playthrough. It is not realistic that having two different place using the exactly same scene. I am all up for it. Also they already promised that in their early access notes. Check it out.
  5. 🗂️ Creative Unit Aesthetics - archive

I don't like the current design of the mamluke. Do you think they should return to the original warband design?
    I agree, the new designs are too garish that kills the simplicity of medieval era.
  6. 🗂️ Creative Unit Aesthetics - archive

Here is my rework on some empire troops. (realistic way)

You can see the images by clicking the links.

"Menavlion Infantry"
    "Menavlion Infantry with Improved Armor perk"
    "Legionary"
    "Legionary with Improved Armor perk"
    "Archer Militia"
    "Palatine Guard"
    "Palatine Guard with Improved Armor perk"
  7. How many towns will be copypasted ?

Tbh, I don't care if towns are copy and pasted for a while, so long as they have content to enjoy and such. I wouldn't mind seeing a little variation early on with each kingdoms culture, but it's not really the end of the world to me.
    Depends on people wants. I like exploring in videos games in general.
  8. How many towns will be copypasted ?

One of the disturbing thing is repetitive scenes. I hope there is only two or three.
  9. 🗂️ Creative Unit Aesthetics - archive

Simplicity is the key of beauty. My point is French/Norman flattop helmet without faceplate used by french crusaders mostly. But I see they don't want to implement those helmets on vlandia even though it is accurate the Bannerlord period which takes places in 10th-11th century.

10. New Faction

For Asians you have already khuzait. But for Russians we have nothing.
  11. release date january 2020 on steam

we are gonna getting it already in january bois :D
  12. beta.taleworlds.com

Score! - Der Game-Talk said:
    Hey everyone! Since everybody seems pretty tense about the Beta invites, I'll try to cheer some of you up - 2 people to be exact.
    I got two keys left from gamescom (my colleagues apparently don't want to partake, so I'll just raffle them right here). Shoot me a private message, in an hour or two I'll randomly draw two winners, each winner get's one key.
    Good luck!

PS: Dear mods, I hope that's allowed. If not, just delete my reply.

EDIT: Of course, only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be deleted, yet one entry will remain eligible for getting drawn. Thanks!

EDIT 2: Apparently, after 20 messages, the inbox gets shut down because of the amount of messages received. If the issue isn't resolved until 10 p.m. GMT+1, the giveaway will be concluded tomorrow!

Hello, I would like to join giveaway!
  13. no female commanders or add female commanders as an optional.

Ford Perfect said:
    What is the harm of not having the option? This is how the game world is intended to be. Hope for mods if you wish. But talking about this being immersion breaking is ridiculous

Yeah you may not agree with me but it destroys my immersion personally.hope for mod tho.

LeChat said:

it was very exceptional. it was very rare that you cannot even see.

Exitialis said:
    moonelord said:
    rbk414 said:
    When you create a fictional world, taking inspiration from historical settings, you dont need to adapt everything. Why not create a fictional world that is better than the real one?

If you prefer not having female commanders that is your opinion, I was just saying that you can not justify it with historical immersion when the game is fictional. If they wanted more immersion they would just make it take place in a historical setting.

Personally I think it could be interesting if the attitude for female commanders varied between the factions

what is harm of optional settings for you?
    The harm is that it would add development time changing something that does not need to change.

The game needs to be updated to fit a modern audience hence female commanders. I like it. It is good. Whether that is historically accurate or not, I personally do not care.

It cannot be as hard as takes time much to implement such an option.

Rules said:
    No Spam
    Spam clogs up the forum, makes relevant and accurate information harder to find and causes the forum to slow down for everybody. The definition of ‘spam’ includes, but is not limited to, the following actions:
    • Multi-posting — if you need to add something, and yours was the last post in the thread, edit your last post instead of adding a new one
  14. no female commanders or add female commanders as an optional.

rbk414 said:
    When you create a fictional world, taking inspiration from historical settings, you dont need to adapt everything. Why not create a fictional world that is better than the real one?

If you prefer not having female commanders that is your opinion, I was just saying that you can not justify it with historical immersion when the game is fictional. If they wanted more immersion they would just make it take place in a historical setting.

Personally I think it could be interesting if the attitude for female commanders varied between the factions

what is harm of optional settings for you?
  15. no female commanders or add female commanders as an optional.

rbk414 said:
    "Historical immersion"? this is not a historical game

but it is based on history factions,armors,architecture etc.
  16. no female commanders or add female commanders as an optional.

I dont want to see historical immersion breaking stuff no more please
  17. isnt the beta supposed to be released today?

578 said:
    moonelord said:
    578 said:
    No, beta wont release today, more invites will go out but don't get your hopes up.
    what about the first wave?

More invites will go out today, but not in a big scale. Most of us won't get in.
    how can we see who is getting invited?
  18. isnt the beta supposed to be released today?

578 said:
    No, beta wont release today, more invites will go out but don't get your hopes up.
    what about the first wave?
  19. isnt the beta supposed to be released today?

I dont see any posts about it
Top Bottom