• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Search results

1. [BRE] Hercules

Resolved Game Crashes on Armory Page (used to happen prior to the latest patch)

I sent the " C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt " file to [email protected]
    also a link to the comment post above and my Taleworlds profile my mail / [email protected]
  2. [BRE] Hercules

Resolved Game Crashes on Armory Page (used to happen prior to the latest patch)

Hello my game crashing every time I open armory the game stops and work only after ending it's task in task manager
  3. [BRE] Hercules

Need More Info Login Failed

hello
    for a week and half i can't reconnect to custom servers when i log in in multiplayer the servers take so long to appear and when everytime i join them the game logs out and tells me ( " not Logged in " )
    i reset my route , reinstalled the game ( after it it worked for a day ) . i tried everything i can

this is my steam account https://steamcommunity.com/id/dfodfdmk009efcxwaqf5d4f5d4f5d4
Top Bottom