• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Search results

1. Ambush And Camp Mechanic ( with demo )

Can you share your code. I would like to make an ambush mod.
  2. BL Coding Campaignmap click and double click handler

Thanks didn´t knew about this dlls. :smile:
  3. BL Coding Campaignmap click and double click handler

This is for Warband right? I still can´t find it. I am lookin at Bannerlord. Which dll?
  4. BL Coding String search in all dll files

Is there a solution to search for a specific string in all decompilled dll files? I can search with dnspy with ctrl + f in one class for a specific string. I want to do this on all files and on all classes with one search.
  5. BL Coding Campaignmap click and double click handler

Does this reffer to Bannerlord? I can´t find MapScreen. Where to find it?
  6. BL Coding Campaignmap click and double click handler

I´m looking for the eventhandlers for clicking and doubleclicking on the campaign map in Bannerlord. I want to alter the behavior of the time speed fast forward and normal speed. At the moment a single click will set time to normal speed and a double click will set the time to fast forward. I...
  7. BL Coding Where to find required relation for recruiting in settlements?

Ups i meant bannerlord my bad :smile: Will have a look at the suggestions.

[Edit]
    Yep it worked, thanks for that.
  8. BL Coding Where to find required relation for recruiting in settlements?

I want to edit the value required relation for recruiting in settlements and citys. Can`t find it. Can someone help me out?
  9. [Release v1.0.0] NoHarmony : mod loader for bannerlord

When one mod overrides a function through inheritance with noHarmony. And another mod overrides another function in the same class through inheritance. Will this two mods be compatible?
  10. [Release v1.0.0] NoHarmony : mod loader for bannerlord

I want to disable grievance of companions.
    In the class CompanionGrievanceBehavior : CampaignBehaviorBase I override the two only public functions RegisterEvents() and SyncData(IDataStore dataStore). Then i replace the behavior with noharmony:
    ReplaceBehavior<CompanionChilledGrievanceBehavior, CompanionGrievanceBehavior>();

The overriden RegisterEvents() function gets executed. The SyncData function not. And it has no effect, companions are still complaining. Any idea? Is this a case where harmony is needed to override the private functions?
Top Bottom