• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Search results

1. Rescued prisoners should have temporary cheaper upkeep

I feel that when you can recruit prisoners from parties that you have defeated, they should be "grateful" for being released, and if they enter your service would not expect a normal wage for some time. I suggest this from the view that prisoners of defeated parties who are able to be recruited...
  2. Recruit mercenaries from encampments outside castles and have gladitorial games to be freed if you are captured

1. I do not believe there are enough opportunities to recruit mercenaries. Perhaps as an additional utilization to castles, there could be encampments outside where mercs offer their services. These camps do not specifically have to be outside castles but it's just a thought. 2. As an option...
  3. Sound bug - Steppe Plains near Akiser Castle

Hello - hope this is the right place to give feedback. I was fighting some looters on the plains near Akiser Castle. When I was riding up a hill, I was getting the sound of riding over wood planks, like a bridge, when I was in fact only riding on sand/dirt. I am using a Steppe Warhorse if that...
  4. Suggestion: Missiles that hit shields should weight the bearer down

As the title dictates, I think that if a shield receives javelins or throwing axes, this should weigh down the user of the shield, correspondent to the weight of each thrown item as it would sit in an inventory. With regards to arrows, I think if there were a certain number embedded into a...
Top Bottom