Search results

1. Resolved Imperial Legionary/Triarii No Longer Throwing Pila

Summary: These troops no longer use their pila as throwable weapons, they just carry them around. Toggling hold fire doesn't seem to change the behavior. How to Reproduce: Custom battle, triarii vs legionaries, neither side throws one pilum. Have you used cheats and if so which: None. Scene Name...
  2. How does one make money from the baker/toolmaker/other enterprises?

All options are estimated to lose me money each week. How does one actually make these profitable?
  3. Stones deal more damage than longbows

Looks like 16, compared to the Long Bow's 14. The Ruffian group members, who don't take armor, require about 8 shots or more to kill. How did this happen? Even if all of the bugs get patched, we're still left with bizarre design choices. This looks kind of hopeless.
  4. Where is the key located on my computer?

Bought this game forever ago and it still works, just wondering where I can find the key on my computer so I can activate it on Steam/remember where it is for safekeeping. Thanks!
  5. Adding Banners

Somewhat of a noob question here, but is there any way for me to add a banner to a game and modify it so that it cannot be selected by any NPCs? Whenever I replace a banner, it always gets used by other Lords, which is kind of frustrating. Also, why are there duplicate banners in the last page...
  6. Adding Banners

Somewhat of a noob question here, but is there any way for me to add a banner to a game and modify it so that it cannot be selected by any NPCs? Whenever I replace a banner, it always gets used by other Lords, which is kind of frustrating. Also, why are there duplicate banners in the last page...
Top Bottom