Search results

1. Runestone

Need More Info When there are two companions with the same name

Summary: When there are two companions with the same name Only one can be selected in the inventory menu. The other cannot be controlled. How to Reproduce: do not know Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Window 10...
  2. Runestone

In Progress After the main character falls in a manual battle, when using the speed mode, it is different from the normal mode.

Summary: After the main character falls in a manual battle, when using the speed mode, it is different from the normal mode. How to Reproduce: In a siege with an enemy size of more than 1,300, friendly forces destroy the opponent's 1 battering ram and 1 siege tower (player is a defender). If...
  3. Runestone

"Too complicated" to make

It's been over a year since TW isn't even providing the basic features that the game should have just because it's too complex to create. There is no politics, no diplomacy, no internal affairs. Personalities and interactions between characters exist as much as a rat's tail, and yesterday I was...
  4. Runestone

I don't think this is normal

I suddenly thought about seeing Radagos as a fellow at the party today. I would be able to access the inventory. And this is a means of extorting Radagos before he is executed.
Top Bottom