Search results

1. yet another MP gameplay and customization fixes

Hi guys server just crashed and I came here to rant, lol j/k I saw a guy in my team that had a custom hemlet and the hair clipped so bad. which begs the question.. does my hair clip when I equip another helmet? perhaps I don't see it but others do 1.fix hair clipping 2.fix age bar to properly...
  2. Understanding Loot

Hi guys me again, speaking about loot. Besides winning the match and making the most kills, how many and how gold is earned? what type of game is better to get loot? Duel, Skirmish, Captain, Siege or TDM does it help if I enter the game with a party? does it help if I have a clan? in siege...
  3. Minor MP customization changes request

Hi guys just asking to make these minor changes to MP customization if these changes are difficult, maybe just visually for your character client side 1.Helmets/hats on or off 2.capes on or off regards Hi just edited to add a few things on the same line 3.fix character age 4.enable body...
  4. NA time zone player availability

hi guys just one question at what time are the NA servers most populated? are there tournaments or events?
  5. minor cosmetic fixes and armoury changes

hi guys/devs Can we get Empire faction fix for menavlion class, currently the hair gets gray Fix for the eyes in all models And globally, can we get an option to wear helmet or not? regards
  6. Minor Stuttering

Hi guys I "upgraded" from a Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 630 3.00GHz to a Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 3.00GHz (GenuineIntel) --low budget upgrade-- Same RAM 2.0 Gb DDR2 677 Same Vcard NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT 512Mb I was happy how my older CPU handled M&B:W, but I needed a second core...
  7. In need of serous help using mods for Warband

Hi guys I've been browsing around several topics about modding in M&B in these and other forums, being adding custom banners/flags and heraldic armours In my PC games player's experience I use to mod the following games: Rome Total War Medieval Total War -Mod customization, data, unit and...
Top Bottom