Search results

1. the_great_knight

NW Completed Sunday Linebattle 8-2-12 *Sign Up NOW*

How many Men:  3-7
        what class/Inf/cav/etc.: inf
        Nation: You might get it you might not its just to see what you like. russia
        Plan on coming on any of these days every week weds,Thurs and sat or just today: every day

2. the_great_knight

Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

i have version 0.000 and when i go to play it says that the server is running version 1.003. can anyone give me the link to download this?
                                                                                                                                                                                              thank you for you time
  3. the_great_knight

Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

i got nw in taleworlds.com and i get warning:material2_defualt not found. when i tried to get in a server all the map is white then i crash
  4. the_great_knight

United_PW4_Roleplay Administrator Applications

1: What is your primary in-game name? List that, and if you have two more in-game names please include the next two most common ones.
    sir_Roberto scotsguard_pter_robert
    2: What is your nationality?
    Cuba
    3: How many languages do you know? Please list them.
    Spanish and English
    4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so?

i started play PWMOD two month ago (spend 220 hours since then). i do consider myself acquainted with the machanics. i would be able to provide a new player information on the mods and its features, i would provide has much time needed
    5: Do you have any experience administrating? If so, please list the game(s).
    yes i do on a pwmod server called k4g_pw4_rp_server

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it.
    i spend about 20 hours or more a week on pwmod i play about a 1 hour a week on my device when not playing Mount & Blade.my steam account is:robertobelt

7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Why do you think so? be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it.
    i want to be a administrator to help the pw comunity. i will be able to spend more time administarting that playing pw.yes i would dedicate most of my time to administrate. i would play log on a admin account want needed
    8: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase?
        both because if you enforce the server rule to much the game becomes boring and if you try to get the satisfaction of the playerbase it would be to wild and then people will leave because they are getting randomed
    9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events?
    yes i have hosted events before, i would be able to make great events that aren't time consuming , and yes would be interested in hosting events
    10: Do you believe administrating is difficult? Why?
    it really depends on the day because some days there aren't many complaints or randomers but other they are full of complaints and randomers.
    11: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one?
    i do well on under enormous stress, hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one. i but on some music and its not so boring/uninteresting one.
    12: Do you believe you a mature person? Why do you think so?
    yes am mature i think so because pepole are always telling me that and i always do my admin duties on the other server
    13: Do you know any admins personally? Would they vouch for you?
    i dont know any admin personally so none would vouch for me
    14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight? Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else?
    between a roleplayer and someone looking for a fight. it alsodepends on the day am having
    15: Are you active in any group outside of PWmod? Such as: Mount & Musket regiment, Mount & Gladius legion and the likes. If you are; What group is it? Is it time consuming? Will, for example, your Mount & Musket regiment come before the server? If you become a United PW administrator, which one of the following sentances is most likely to be said by you: "I don't get much time for PWmod anymore, my clan/regiment/other is taking so much time." or "I won't get much time for my clan/regiment/other anymore, because of PWmod"?
    am active in a mount & musket regiment called scotsguard.its not time consuming and it would never come befor the server. the sentance i would most likely say would be "I won't get much time for my clan/regiment/other anymore, because of PWmod"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. the_great_knight

United_PW4_Roleplay Administrator Applications

1: What is your primary in-game name? List that, and if you have two more in-game names please include the next two most common ones.
    101st_ERct_roberto

2: What is your nationality?
    Cuba.

3: How many languages do you know? Please list them.
    i know 2 languages Spanish and English.
    4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so?
        I am acquainted with its mechanics and i would be able to provide a new player a adequate amount of information. I would be willing to spend as much time needed with the new player has needed.

5: Do you have any experience administrating? If so, please list the game(s).
    I do not but i have whatched many videos about it.

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it.
    I spend about 20 hours weekly on pw mod, i spend about 2 hours playing other games on the same device.
    My steam account is robertobelt

7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to complaints when need be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it.
    I will play pw has logged on as a admin but will response to every question and complaint that i see.

8: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase?
    Both because if you enforce the server rules to much the satisfaction of the playergame wouldnt be so high and the game will become boring.

9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events?
    I havent hosted a event, but i think i can if i can make a great event which isnt to time consuming
    10: Do you believe administrating is difficult? Why?
    No,i have helped many people through chat before
    11: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one?
    I am almost never understress and when i am i would get a little more harder on the people that dont fallow the rules and in a boring evironment i would just turn on some music and then i can continue with my duties as a admin

12: Do you believe you a mature person? Why do you think so?
    I think i am because i have never have randome anyone, i always of a reason. I do my duties and i am responisble when playing. i thnk twise before attacking and a reason if asked why i killed him.

13: Do you know any admins personally? Would they vouch for you?
    I dont know any admins personally nor do i talk with them often only when i need help

14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight? Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else?
    Am in the middle of roleplayer and someone looking for a fight. i try to roleplay in main and faction channel but i dont when i am with my friends

15: Are you active in any group outside of PWmod? Such as: Mount & Musket regiment, Mount & Gladius legion and the likes. If you are; What group is it? Is it time consuming? Will, for example, your Mount & Musket regiment come before the server? If you become a United PW administrator, which one of the following sentances is most likely to be said by you: "I don't get much time for PWmod anymore, my clan/regiment/other is taking so much time." or "I won't get much time for my clan/regiment/other anymore, because of PWmod"?

I mount and musket and my clan is the 101st, my most likely sentence would be "I wont get much time for my regiment because of pw mod." but i do have a planfor playing mount and and musket. i only play it in the weekend from when i wake up to 3pm. the rest of the time i am in pw mod.
  6. the_great_knight

Favorite Mod?

For me PW mod is the best!
Top Bottom