Search results

1. Bunduk

Xorberax's Shoulder Cam Mod needs to be in the base game as toggable alternative third person camera.

People who wants more to immerse in the game should be able to activate this third person shoulder camera as toggable option in Video Settings.
  2. Bunduk

Xorberax's Shoulder Cam Mod needs to be in the base game.

People who wants more to immerse in the game should be able to activate this third person shoulder cam as toggable option in Video Settings.
  3. Bunduk

Resolved Fatal Error after Cleaninstall and revalidation!

I revalidated and also clean installed the game but its crashing both on 1.6.4main - 1.6.5beta all the time as soon i launch the game!
  4. Bunduk

Unresolved Recent Nvidia Driver Update causes stuttering and memory leak.

With the recent Nvidia Driver Update "496.49" the game becomes unplayable after couple of minutes. It starts with the mouse cursor by flickering and the game fps is dropping from my 141fps to 50fps then back to 141fps and in the next moment its going down again. I had once this issue some months...
  5. Bunduk

Unresolved Scene Editor Waterbug from far distances.

It seems there is a waterbug as soon i zoom out: The bug will also be without water enabled but barely visible.
  6. Bunduk

Resolved Character customization graphical bug with beards.

Since early acces release i cant use some beards they are invisble or have a graphical bug. On the screenshoot downbelow you can see one of these beards what are not working and having an graphical bug.
  7. Bunduk

In Progress Scene Editor Graphical bug after saving the scene.

After i press the save button my whole scene gets graphical bugs. Only fixalbe by pressing on every single square sectors.
  8. Bunduk

Why were the siege battles fixed by a modder and not by TaleWorlds?

I just can't believe how a single modder has solved the Siege problem so perfectly and TaleWorlds with 100 employees still hasn't managed it after 1 and a half years. What could be the reason? https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/3345
  9. Bunduk

Kingdom of player Faction Color Problem.

When the player create his own kingdom there should the Faction Color applayed on troops and banners not look uniformly for example for sturgia culture they would look all blue even when the player have other sigil and background color. I hope this will be added to Bannerlord so every custom...
  10. Bunduk

Bannerlord is way to colorful!

In the old gameplay Videos Bannerlord was looking more dark and not that colorful like its right now. Here is an example: I hope they gonna change the atmosphere and also make the units not uniformly and so much colorfull i preffer way darker colors for the units. Those battles looked way...
  11. Bunduk

When will the Viking Nord Faction arrive?

The Viking Nord faction will be for sure coming soon or later to Bannerlord. But only question is when? Will they come in early acces or after early acces? In the old Dev Blog about Sturgia they mentioned that the Nord Lands are off of the map and not presented a this point. But i noticed...
  12. Bunduk

Repost - Idea: More combat animations

I would like to see more kill animations and gore. It would add more variation and more immersion to the battles. I also like to see soldiers getting wounds while combat like for example when a onehanded soldier lose his HP under 40%, with one hand he swings his weapon and with the other hand he...
  13. Bunduk

Idea: More combat animations

I would like to see more kill animations and gore. It would add more variation and more immersion to the battles. I also like to see soldiers getting wounds while combat like for example when a onehanded soldier lose his HP under 40%, with one hand he swings his weapon and with the other hand he...
  14. Bunduk

Need More Info Wrong resolution in game!

I have a resolution bug with 1.6.3 beta. I play in 3840x2160 but the game looks like 480p.
  15. Bunduk

I hope TW never stop to release new patches after Early Acces!

I hope Bannerlord Patch Support will never stop after Early Acces because i cant get enough of new content. Its like all the time an gift for me when they release patches with content, even when its a small patch. I only hope they fix someday the Siege Ladder Problem because this is the most...
  16. Bunduk

BL Scening Atmosphere not applyed to map in custom battle?

Hello i created an map and in editor i can see my atmosphere. When i click on save to scene button and leave the editor and start the custom battle its not applyed to my map but in editor yes. Is there a way to make custom battle or campaign scenes with the atmosphere editor?
  17. Bunduk

Need More Info Native: After 5 min ingame i have fps drops and stutter!

I just can play 5min smooth with 141fps and then it drops down to 100 fps and the campaign map camera is stuttering and the game is frezzing 1 sec! My specs: Msi Rtx 2070 Super gaming x I9 9900k 4,8ghz 32gb Ram nvme m.2 ssd 2tb any help?
  18. Bunduk

Resolved 1.5.7 Crash when changing resolution to 3840x2160

I bought an new 4k monitor and i whanted to change the resolution to 3840x2160 but the game crash instantly after applying settings! Any help?
  19. Bunduk

Give an option to change appearance from clan-members!

I whant to have an option to change the appearance from clan members! It would be cool if its possible to change the appearance of the brother, sister, wife and companions for example! What do you guys think?
  20. Bunduk

I think this is a hint that Taleworlds will implement more factions in the future!

When i open the clan tab in "Encyclopedia" i can see new faction like "Vakken" "Nord" "Darshi"! I hope they will add atleast the Nord faction (A real Viking faction like in Warband)! Maybe they will add naval combat aswell and then they will also add a new island where the Nords for example can...
Top Bottom