Search results

1. Leather Vs. Gambeson/Aketon/Padded Jack

So in the world of Mount and Blade the item known as "Leather Jerkin" that is common among Nords offers 1 more point in defense and is 5 (what ever M&B uses for weight) lighter than the item known as the "Aketon" that is used extensively by the Rhodoks while costing relatively little more...
  2. Zaro's Textures

I love them, but my computer does not. It runs smooth and fine until I wait in a camp or an Inn then my FPS drops by about 50 points, I do not know why. Anyway to replace Zaro's with Native without crashing the game?
  3. New war laws need to be reformed.

This is directed towards the NA server, and Ill try to keep this short. The law that says that you cannot slay someone who is not in faction clothing needs to be rethought-out or done away with. I cannot tell you how many times I have seen people abusing this system, one time we were besieging...
  4. Unarmed assualt against RRC rules?

Ok so these two issues has come up recently in the past few games I have played and I would like someone from RCC to answer as I am slightly confused about the current system, and yes I did feel like this deserved it own thread as the past few times I have played I have seen these two Scenarios...
  5. The subject of assassins

After a little thought I think this topic deserves its own thread. The past several times I have played PW mod I have noticed something. Someone is causing grief in one from or another, and when they are asked about why they killed a person they say "I was paid to do it, I am an assassin"...
  6. Israel's new sercret weapon: Sharks!

Not a joke. http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/12/07/egyptian-official-believes-israel-deadly-shark-attack/ Apparently sharks are not the man-killing monsters that we once thought, Israeli Mossad twisted them into what they are today.
  7. Serial number not validating?

So basically when ever I try to join an online game I can never get past this part. I have not done anything to get me banned from the servers and I did purchase a legit version of the game. Any thoughts?
  8. Request: Falchions

I here by request that Falchions be added to the game. Historically you were far more likely to encounter a Falchion in medieval European armies than an arming sword as Falchions were 1: far cheaper and 2: training to fight with one was faster, for these reasons they were generally associated...
  9. [Suggestion] brigands default items

I said something about this is another post but felt it was important enough to get its own thread. One thing I have noticed is that the brigands do not start with their default gear, if you try to use the default gear you actually start out nude without shoes. Not sure if this was...
  10. More troops for Lords.

Before I go and type this down I want you guys to know that I am not "Being lazy" and that did use the search button and yes I did look in the tutorial threads and I could not find this(although more than likely I just missed it somewhere)  but anyway here goes. I want to give the lord's and...
Top Bottom