Search results

1. Fixer

Resolved Help 'Not all players are running the game with anti cheat"

game mode? which server? at what time? (they might be able to look around in the logs if u give them some pointers where to look in the huuuge haystack :wink: )
  2. Fixer

Abuse of the votekicking system needs serious attention

People using cav rear glitch?
    i think its sufficiently slow to do so and they can be taken down while doing so I have no problem with it :wink:
  3. Fixer

Please fix your server !!!!

how is crashing related to spam?
  4. Fixer

In Progress EU siege is down again

a few minutes after ive posted this ^^ the server was online. It turned out it crashed while it was full and didnt come up for a good while hence a good amount of ppl left and came back latter.
  5. Fixer

2021.10.06. 18:10 London time - EU siege is down again.. I don't know when exactly it went down just wanted to join and its not available. Its telling that the TDM map has ~90 ish participants as after this time 60ish ppl at the very least tend to play on the EU siege most days :smile:

6. Fixer

Bow vs Crossbow Balance (Poll)

xbows reload time is enough of a nerf at this point i think compared to bows.
  7. Fixer

As of 2021.10.04 21:33 London time (GMT) EU siege is unavailable. viva la DUCKtania! Live long and camel...
  8. Fixer

Camel market on Duel server

A fond enough person can turn the duel spawn location to a camel/cav market. I guess these objects do take up resources to maintain so this might be a potential problem /of course only in much larger numbers/. possible fix could be to destroy them (only on duel) if the agent they've spawned...
  9. Fixer

In Progress Siege cant transition to next map

Summary: Voting title shows up, vote doesnt happen, instead no response from server or sg like that shows the transition didnt happen. looking for the next game works around the issue, but its annoying to see chat freeze.. How to Reproduce: Play a siege game on EU server Scene Name (if...
  10. Fixer

Need More Info Can't play multiplayer - BattleEye blocked loading of file

1. Cool off, drink some water
    2. Bannerlord is a game. the developer studio is called TaleWorlds
    3. Understand: BattlEye is an anticheat product which TW cannot change or modify, they only use it as it is. Look at the forum a bit there are a bunch of posts regarding it.
    4. I havent managed to nail down what triggers BattlEye to block files at random, mostly I just need to shut everything down and then it works:
    5. Stop the "BattlEye service" in the services window (Winkey+R > services.msc )
    6. stop every bannerlord related process ( Task manager / Process explorer detailed view -> right click, kill process tree )
    7. Stop steam and every steam related process.
    8. start the battleye service again
    9. log into steam and try to play..
  11. Fixer

Ban reason

as per

Hey, the mute penalties usually issued in the same 24 hour of the offence, so it should be easy for muted players to know what got them muted. I think everyone here has enough experience on online games and internet to know what will get you muted. If you think there has been a mistake with issuing a penalty, you can always reach out to me via DM.
    try contacting @uçanbiblo directly.
  12. Fixer

Resolved EU siege stuck on next game starts in...

EU siege stuck on next game starts in...
  13. Fixer

Muted: abusive chat-inquiry

Everyone will get the penalty for their own actions.
    Well from what I've seen in the last few weeks (almost exclusively on siege) there is still a lot of room for improvement till chat becomes kind of civil. I also understand the notion of: "everyone is going to get what they deserve sooner or later". But I dont really see the preventative sense in that: hence my opening suggestion: if ppl know what specifically they should refrain from than there migth be a chance (a small one at that I don't dispute :smile: ) they change their behaviour.
    Anyways my original question has been answered: the text causing the penalty wont be included into the message: for my part I consider the discussion to be closed.
    Also: camels seem to be winning =).
  14. Fixer

Hey, the mute penalties usually issued in the same 24 hour of the offence, so it should be easy for muted players to know what got them muted. I think everyone here has enough experience on online games and internet to know what will get you muted. If you think there has been a mistake with issuing a penalty, you can always reach out to me via DM.
    While I understand the concept I respectfully disagree:
    Within 24 hours I might have had 4-5 hours of gameplay with very fast paced messages, sometimes only visible for a few seconds because chat is that updated that frequently. And there are all kinds of messages coming and going on a wide range of topics and with very very different language. Just try and look at a full siege server :smile:.
  15. Fixer

Need More Info c++ 2019 error

You can find your windows version specifications through
    or just hit [Win key+R] and type in: winver and press Enter
    :smile:
  16. Fixer

In Progress Skala landing walkaround on a horse

Summary: I accidentally fell down on a horse during a multiplayer warmup on the skala landing map and didn't die. After a while I've found a remote empty server that had this map up with 0 players, so I've tried to reproduce the issue. (Also tried via the modding kit -> opening...
  17. Fixer

Please refrain from using this language on the forums.
    English? :razz:
  18. Fixer

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

If you say his name Three times he should show up
    or just gets angry :wink:
Top Bottom