Search results

1. In Progress horse rope glitching/stretching

Summary: in any mutliplayer mode the horses rope is glitching/stretching as shown in image. How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  2. In captain mode, make units/troops follow you by DEFAULT at the start of round!

In captain mode, i'm fed up of pressing f1 and then f2 to select "Follow me" command EVERY SINGLE time the round starts! just make the units/troops BY DEFAULT follow you at the start of every round in captain mode!
  3. please make Units/troops wear the new customized armor!

please make the units/troops in captain mode wear the new customized armor that you buy from the customization tab! i was so god damn disappointed when i realized my units/troops weren't wearing the new customized armor that i just bought, i FULLY expected the units to wear the armor that i...
  4. Need More Info Can't play multiplayer - BattleEye blocked loading of file

Summary: Bannerlord was working fine today, but when i booted bannerlord just now, over and over it gave me the error of battle eye blocked loading of file and bannerlord multiplayer won't start.....! but bannerlord singleplayer works. i have reinstalled battle eye via the games files but it...
  5. Resolved Units/troops don't wear the new customized armor! (Captain mode)

Summary: I bought some new armor in the customization tab and i noticed the units/troops in captain mode AREN'T WEARING the customized armor! How to Reproduce: buy any new armor in customization tab, play captain mode and you will notice troops aren't wearing the armor you bought. Scene Name (if...
  6. In Progress I don't hear any idle animation sounds for soldiers

Summary: The new update 1.6.2 supposedly added idle animation sounds for soldiers but i hear nothing from my soldiers in captain mode, its the same as before, no sound. My settings for sound How to Reproduce: Play captain mode and you will hear nothing from your soldiers. Scene Name (if...
  7. Need More Info At the "end of battle" screen, game always freezes.

Summary: At the "end of battle" screen after having finished a game of captain or skirmish mode, where it shows the score and stats of the match, the game always freezes and it doesnt leave the game however the characters are still moving (their idle animation i guess), so its like the game...
  8. Resolved LOGIN FAILED - couldn't receive login result from server

Summary: I launched bannerlord Multiplayer and the login failed for the first time ever, it says: "Couldn't receive login results from server." How to Reproduce: launch bannerlord multiplayer and attempt to login Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: WINDOWS...
  9. In Progress Horse rope glitch in captain mode

Summary: The rope that the player holds whilst riding the horse seems to be glitching out at times, like maybe a physics issue or smth, but the rope on horses is glitching out, like stretching out. I wasn't able to get a screenshot of it How to Reproduce: Ride any horse in captain mode and u...
  10. Need More Info Game crashed just as i were killed in multiplayer siege

Summary: I were fighting against 2 people and just as i were killed the game crashed i think, this happeend like twice to me today, both crashes happened right as i were about to get killed or got killed. I have the crash log file but idk where to send it to. How to Reproduce: Fight against like...
  11. Resolved Banner lord multiplayer was unable to start due to blocking of file

Summary: Today i launched bannerlord multiplayer, played it for a bit, closed the game and then launched it again some time later and i got the application error due to a blocking of file, i verified files on steam and have uninstalled and then installed the battle eye launcher but it still does...
  12. Need More Info Computer crashed at Bannerlord Multiplayer loading screen.

Summary: I launched bannerlord Multiplayer and at the loading screen with an image of the guys on the snow mountain, i started hearing distroted noises from my speakers, my gpu lights turned off for a split second and came back on, my pc back fans started slowing down and i think i heard a noise...
  13. In Progress Clothing colour stays same after switching teams on DUEL MODE

Summary: In duel mode, i switched from khuzait to aserai and somehow the blue colour stayed LOL How to Reproduce: Switch teams in Duel mode, do it fast maybe, and the colour will stay. idk its a weird bug. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: WINDOWS 10...
  14. Add AI bots in siege mode.

Add like 10 or so AI bots on each team in siege mode to make the game more full and as a bonus it would make the game more friendly to newer players as they can actually win a fight against an AI bot instead of an experienced veteran player. Btw as more players join, the players replace the...
  15. Add naval battles

Just like the naval battles Warband had from Viking Conquest id like Bannerlord to have naval battles as well!
  16. BL Scening How to remove all grass/sticks/stick bushes from snow maps?

as you can see the stick bushes look terrible, i can barely even distinguish my troops from the stick bushes especially at night, how do i remove them in any snow map, whether it be a siege or battle, i want them gone from the game! and also are there perhaps mods which can already do this? thanks.
  17. Remove the ugly grass/sticks/stick bushes from snow maps

Remove the ugly grass/sticks/stick bushes from snow maps as they look terrible, they stand out a lot, hard to distinguish troops especially at night from the stick bushes and also it would boost fps to remove all the stick bushes in snow maps. Also trees are fine, i just want the ugly stick...
  18. In Progress AI stuck at ramp tower

Summary: Unit AI gets stuck at bottom of ramp tower How to Reproduce: have 100+ units use a ramp tower and they will clump up and AI gets stuck Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM...
  19. Please add weather! Lightning, heavy rain, sleet, snow, hail!

Please add weather! Lightning, heavy rain, sleet, snow, hail!
  20. Please add weather! Lightning, heavy rain, wind, sleet, snow, hail!

Please add weather! Lightning, heavy rain, wind, sleet, snow, hail!
Top Bottom