Search results

1. Resolved Crash When Engaging Particular Mountain Bandits

Game has been running fine, but now crashes when I try to engage one particular set of Mountain Bandits. Seems to be just this group, so wondering if maybe they are holdover from quest or some such. Able to engage, and have initial options. When selecting, "Attack" game crashes. This is...
  2. Resolved Herd Penalty When Escaping Captivity

Lost a battle Got captured Trying to get home, but my speed is 3.4 I am alone, with a horse, not overburdened Seeing a herd penalty of 3.99. This is mostly what is taking me from the base speed of 4.99 to 3.4 What herd?!? I have no pack animals, sheep or cows. I have the horse I am riding, 1...
  3. Resolved Crash When Trying to Marry Sister to Noble Son

So I am in the game throne room, trying to marry my sister, Daenerys to the Dothraki chief and....oops, wrong throne game.... In Chaikand Keep Select Alliance through Marriage with Monchug to marry my character sister, Alte, to his son, Chagun Game crashes as soon as deal is agreed to This is...
  4. Need More Info 1.5.6 Wives Not Getting Pregnant?

Started new campaign for 1.5.6. Got married. Got brother married. No time to sit in castle or town. Brother's wife (Abagai) dies in battle Sit in castle. No pregnancy Get brother re-married Sit in town for many, many, many days. No pregnancy Am I just unlucky or is there an issue with brother...
  5. Need More Info [e1.5.0 Beta] Crash during battles

Game crash when formation or attack commands given in battle. Most likely to happen when selecting a unit for formation or command. This happened frequently during village battles and occasionally during bandit hideout raids or siege battles in 1.4.3, but never during regular battles. Crashes...
  6. Resolved After War my unit cannot interact with towns or units on the Campaign map

Playing as vassal to Aserai Started war by raiding village because I could not get the votes Took Oniera Was seiging a castle when peace declared Returned to Danustica (my town), unable to enter Also unable to enter my castle Left kingdom of Aserai and stared new kingdom to see if this reset...
  7. Problem: Crashes during Extortion by Deserters Quest

I am getting frequent crashes when performing this quest. After the bad guys show up and battle screen launches, the game freezes and I get a message that my Direct3D 11 device has been removed or reset and game crashes. This is a 1.4.2 game that I started after the patch came out. Never saw...
  8. Suggestion: No Peasants With Herd Delivery Quest

The quest to deliver herd of livestock is a great quest. The change of adding to the 'herd' inventory instead of making players chase the cows across the map is one of the huge improvement over Warband. However, this quest sneaks in 1-10 peasants to my troop count when accepted. These temporary...
Top Bottom