Search results

1. Need More Info Crashing after launch (Skipping the hammer vid in intro)

Hi mobilesmile5,

I tried updating all my software, graphics card etc then proceeded to completely delete everything from mount n blade.

uninstalled from Steam app.
    deleted every file I could find under the downloaded drive (steam app - common)
    Also deleted from C: - users - urname - find the mount and blade files and completely wiped everything

then tried to install everything again.
    Sorry for the bad explanation as I’m on my phone and can’t relate with the pc xD
    Thank you terrance I got it working after doing something similar. I did a complete clean install and turned off the cloud syncing of saves that I previously had that were modded. Thank you for your response.
  2. Resolved Game crashing when loading to main menu 1.5.8

Can you try this workaround?
    Thank you I found a fix. The save I deleted got redownloaded because it was synced to the game's cloud. Just had to turn that off in steam and it works fine now.
  3. Need More Info Crashing after launch (Skipping the hammer vid in intro)

Can you try the workaround below?
    I'm having the same issue as the OP and tried deleting the file. It would try to start from steam, then it got the "- Running" and immediately went away. I verified the game integrity found, 4 missing files, and then it continued to crash after hammer. Thank you for your time.
  4. Resolved Game crashing when loading to main menu 1.5.8

Summary: I tried downloading a mod called Bannermod and tried using it for a new playthrough. After a while, I realized the mod was causing bad texture. The game then started crashing when loading onto the main menu. I tried disabling the mod but that didn't work. I then uninstalled the game and...
Top Bottom