Search results

1. Wife not getting pregnant, marriage of clan members, female childrens function

Went into a new playthrough after a bit of a break. This time I wanted to do the proper clan dynasty type thing, with death/birth on. But I am running into a bunch of issues with that. My main issue is the complete lack of children. I married my main male character to a 19-21'ish old Elys. She...
  2. Long loading times of item thumbnails after recent patch?

Started playing again after a break and everything worked fine. However after the most recent patch, I have started seeing extremely long loading times on the item thumbnails. It is especially bad in vendors trade menu, where the thumbnails often doesn't load at all. All the items, in both...
  3. [Spoilers] Did my main quest bug, or is that all there is so far?

Have chosen to unite the Empire for the Southern Empire in my main save. Somehow I got several of each of the "Eliminate <faction>" quests. Two of each for the remaining factions. Now I have conquered 95% of the map and I got the notice that I had gathered the empire. However that happened...
  4. Suggestions to prevent massive framerate drops during pathfinding

So, the single biggest issue I have with the game has been the severe performance drops during very large battles, or specially sieges. And from what I can tell, the trigger seems to be any time when all/a lot of troops need to recalculate their pathfinding. In sieges this is particularly...
  5. Gather multiple arrows from small area at the time

Just a simple little thing: Would it not be possible to allow the player to pick up small groups of arrows/bolts from a small area at the time? Right now it can be rather annoying having lots of arrows right on top of each other, yet the character have to bend over for each arrow. Maybe allow...
  6. Make locked items not show in smelt menu

After having accidentally smelted my saved up weapons alongside mountains of trash many times now, would it not be possible to have any locked items simply not show up in the Smelt tab of the Smithy? Or maybe add a toggle to the Smithy menu about it. That is all
Top Bottom