Search results

1. TMAN78

A statement.

Come back to the forum and I see all of the ****posting I did from when I was twelve, christ I feel like a ****ing retard.  I originally came to this forum after buying MB:W and seeing the mount and musket mod, I quickly joined a clan for that mod and I spent most of my time either playing MB:W...
  2. TMAN78

Bugs.

Hope you dont mind this being here slaw :wink: Place your bugs here and i am sure the devs will do somthing about them.
  3. TMAN78

Will pauls admin mod be used?

The new WFAS admin mod, made by paul, has a refill health option without having to kill yourself, aswell as many other opions. I think it would save a lot of time if it was used.
  4. TMAN78

Mod DB Mod of the year 2011

Looks like its back again, get voting for your favourate mod's!  :) http://www.moddb.com/events/2011-mod-of-the-year-awards
  5. TMAN78

One of the best mods i have ever played./ name why this mod is brilliant thred.

Well, this mod is now my favourate, i love the mod because of the time period, the uniforms, the factions, its just a all round 99/10, Keep up the brilliant work Gab and co. Now, put down the reasons why this mod is Amazing!
  6. TMAN78

Dark knights

So ye do they invade caldera some point in the game? I Am wondering what it is since there is a dark knights faction in the game files.. Also i willl lock this if a admin asks me.
  7. TMAN78

[WFaS Battalion] Weekly public linebattle.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Video of the  first Linebattle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1ZMdRZxB3o&feature=youtube_gdata Welcome to the weekly Linebattle for the WFAS battalion mod that can be found here...
  8. TMAN78

Battle spawns?

I am making a custom map with the gamemode battle, I place 2 spawns, but the thing is the 2 teams spawn right next to eachother, nowere near the spawns that i placed. Could someone help me?
  9. TMAN78

WESTRe's Community forums.

For all of you who play on westres, and other, servers. (Which will be the majority) There Is a community forum where you can go to make ban requests, submit custom maps, or you can go there to discuss tactics. The link is here http://fireandsword.eu/index.php
  10. TMAN78

[WFAS Battalion] 1st Public Linebattle

Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Welcome to the 1st Linebattle for the WFAS battalion mod that can be found here. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,192142.0.html The battle will have UK on one team and Sweeden on the other. The line battle will happen at 7PM...
  11. TMAN78

WilliamBerne COME THE **** BACK, YOUR MOD IS AMAZING!

WilliamBerne, if in the slim chance you are reading this, your mod is Brilliant. No doubt about it your mod is amazing, If you have give up this mod and M&B all together, then could you please release the modual files for this mod, so others can continue your amazing mod's legacy. I know he...
  12. TMAN78

Official server passworded with no people on?

The official HM server has a pass on but theres no people on the server. Could someone please unlock the server?
  13. TMAN78

Wrong Forum :oops:

Wrong Forum :oops:
  14. TMAN78

List of mods for With fire and sword. (Last updated 31/5/12)-Updated

This is the list of all mods that have a public release for WFAS                         Total overhaul's   Kengeki Gaiden (M)                                          Kengeki Gaiden This is a Total conversion mod Based in japan during the 16th century. Demon Mod (M)...
  15. TMAN78

Which files do i need to upload to let my friend put my custom map on his server

^^ I need help, what files do i need to upload to enable my friend to play the map on his server. Any help would be aprechiated. Thanks in advance John
  16. TMAN78

Which files do i need to upload to let my friend put my custom map on his server

^^ I need help, what files do i need to upload to enable my friend to play the map on his server. Any help would be aprechiated. Thanks in advance John WAIT wrong sub forum, could someone please meve the thred  :oops: Ill lock this and make a new thred.
  17. TMAN78

Johns custom training map.

Ok for the last 5 hours i have made my first map whitch is a training map, it is primarily made for cavalry but infantry can use it too. Heres a few screenshots of the map. Download link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2ON88R8E A birds eye view of the map To the Right there is a stable where...
  18. TMAN78

Who sells good quality 15 player servers?

Does anyone know any companys that sel good quality servers with 15 slots? Thanks in advance John. (Also where are the files that i would need to upload for my custom map to be played by other people?)
  19. TMAN78

What are the dark knights?

I have seen the dark knight in the game files as a faction. what are they?
  20. TMAN78

The 50th Regiment of Swedish Dragoons (Recruting. EU based)

The 50th Regiment of  Swedish Dragoons                                                                                         Welcome to the 50th Swedish Dragoons forum page! We are the first Dragoon clan for this game and we always play the swedish faction whenever it is avalable. We are...
Top Bottom