It ruins the competetive integrity.Why is it so stupid splitting the match up? I would have chosen that if I was you.
You don't seem to understand at all what our point is do you.However given that both teams said they could not at all play on the other teams days the fair thing seemed to be to give the default as one map each for a day proposed by a team. It has not been made clear why this was unacceptable to DoF but it seems DoF were able to play on Thursday after all so it is surprising that you are still complaining.
? how is he lying that's literally what happened?That would indeed have been bad but that is not what happened.
I Refer the Honourable Gentleman to the Reply I Gave Some Moments Ago...
you don't seem to understand, we didn't agree to play the match on a set day we were given 2 ****ty options to chose from by the tournament admins.Am I special for having read the rules or are you special for flat-out ignoring them?
§ 6 Scheduling
(1) Matches should be scheduled by posting in the fixtures thread before 19:00 BST, Wednesday of each week.
(2) If a team cannot contact their opponent, that team should post at least two dates and times for their match in the appropriate thread before Tuesday 23:59 BST. If the teams have not agreed a match time before the scheduling deadline, the admins will post a time of their choosing.
(3) Teams may subsequently agree a non default time by posting in the fixtures thread.
(4) If the two teams agree, matches can be played at any day & time before the match deadline. If a match is not played by the deadline and neither team posted, the result will be a 0-0 loss for both teams.
(5) Each week ends at midnight BST on Sunday.
You seem to be a little bit special so I'll dumb it down for you. Almost all matches throughout every tournament are played on weekends (during the week does indeed happen - mostly as extention being monday - but that's a very rare case). So when it comes to a situation where a team can NOT play on the weekend at all (or refuse to) they're the unusual ones.No, you are usually busy on weekdays cause of work etc.
never mentioned malta in any kind of way its more a general game approach nowadayshonestly no clue what you are refering to? Our 10 people roster this tournament? The fact that we like playing together?
Nobody is attacking you, I don't know why you feel the need to lash out. I was merely stating how I think 8v8 can be a good thing.
would be cool to maybe see double elim instead so tournament isn't instandly over if you lose onceThanks for the feedback so far! To answer a couple of questions that have reached me on steam and elsewhere: With the tournament starting on tuesday we are looking at Wednesday, Friday and Sunday as deadlines for matches.
Also: people that were prebanned in the WRC will also be banned in this tournament.