Search results

1. niekdegrijze

Make the AI see a garrison as a stationary party

If the AI registers an enemy garrison as a stationary party it would not move within range of the castle/town if the AI's party power level is too low. This would make it possible for castles located in mountain passes, or next to bridges, to block these roads. A big army with a power level...
  2. niekdegrijze

BL Coding How to make AI see enemy garrison as stationary army?

I am wondering if it is possible to have the AI register an enemy garrison as a stationary party, This way a castle in a mountain pass would block the road for weaker enemy parties without exposing the garrison. A big army with a power level higher than the garrison would pass without a problem...
  3. niekdegrijze

BL Coding Exclude units in troop tree from kingdoms (not cultures)

Is there a way to exclude curtain parts of a troop tree from recruitment by selected kingdoms? or be recruitable only by selected kingdoms? I am thinking about making a mod that adds Auxiliaries to the empire faction, but I do not want other kingdoms to recruit these. I also like to add...
  4. niekdegrijze

Destructible tower doors

For new siege scenes I would like to suggest destructible doors from the walls to the inside of the towers. Combine this with acces to the walls restricted through staircases inside the towers. This will leave the attacking force vulnerable and exposed on top of the wall. See other...
  5. niekdegrijze

hostages + diplomacy

I would like to see hostages as a system to encourage a kingdom to fulfill their tribute agreement and or peace settlements. (tributes should have a fixed duration) Bannerlord is loosely inspired by the late roman period, Taking hostages would make sense. Think of Atilla the Hun as hostage of...
  6. niekdegrijze

Need More Info other siege problems, archers standing at the back of the tower + defenders jumping from wall

Summary: Scene Name (if related): Amprela When i entered the main gate house tower i noticed a lot of archers standing at the back of the tower instead of at the front shooting from the window slits. Some where behind the stairs and it took al lot of time for some of them to react to my...
  7. niekdegrijze

Resolved Wrong distance when using alt

The distance shown when pressing changes depending if the enemy formation is at the center of the screen or the formation is at the side of the screen. You can see the distance change when you rotate the screen. I am using mods like rts and realistic battle mod, but I don’t think that’s related
  8. niekdegrijze

Chasing someone on foot is slower than running at an angle

When chasing fleeing enemies on foot, it is more efficient to run slightly at an angle then to run straight after them. My character slows down when running straight after an enemy and has more trouble to reach them. once you notice the difference, it is very strange
  9. niekdegrijze

Strange bobbing formation when walking up hill in a siege attack

wasn't sure where to post this as it is not a technical issue, But while the troop movement generally looks very good, I noticed a very strange bobbing in an attacking formation while it slowly walked uphill towards the wall. The units are protecting themselves with shields and the angle of the...
  10. niekdegrijze

gangleader only gives bandit recruits

i find it strange that you can recruit faction troops from the criminal underground. additionally this limits the possibility to recruit bandits/outlaws. my suggestion is to limit the recruits from gangleader notables to the bandit/outlaw troop trees. ps: if someone can point me to the right...
  11. niekdegrijze

BL Coding Bandit recruitment from gangleader notable

I basically want to add another type of recruit to cultures. At the moment you have 2 types of units: basic and elite . I would like to add a third type to cultures (bandits) and make it so that the gang leader notable is only offering bandit units as recruits. can someone point me to the...
  12. niekdegrijze

BL Coding fight as your clanmember ( different party)

Is there a way to link the notification that your clan member is under attack to a pop-up asking if you want to fight the battle manually as your clanmember ? This would hopefully make it possible to play more as a clan and will add more variety to the game. You fight with different party...
  13. niekdegrijze

Siege engines put in reserve once build

Put siege engines automatically in reserve once built. It would remove a lot of tedious actions to prevent you engines getting damaged and your troops injured. If I want to destroy the walls and destroy the enemy siege equipment . I need to build 4 siege engines, keep them in reserve and...
  14. niekdegrijze

Hide exact army size

I posted this in the suggestions part of the forum, but I am curious what people think of this idea. I double posted this thread because It looks to me that treads in the general forum get more views and replays. I read about this idea somewhere in another tread but could not find it again. So...
  15. niekdegrijze

hide exact army sizes

I read this somewhere in another tread but could not find it again. So I thought I make a suggestion. Party and army sizes should be hidden and only vissible in broad categories like, small, big, huge. Depending on de scout level these categories can narrow to small, medium, big, large, huge...
  16. niekdegrijze

Siege engines in reserve (automaticly)

If I decide to destroy the walls. I need to build 4 siege engines, keep them in reserve and deploy them in one go or they get destroyed. To do this I have to manually stop the time if one is complete, put it in reserve en restart the time. You have to this with every engine. If you are too...
  17. niekdegrijze

hiring governors

upgrading a clan member to be a good governor is pretty tedious. You constantly have to search the skill tree up and down to find the best skills because they are all over the place. Governor/administrator should be a skilltree on its own, like trade. i realize that the skill tree is almost...
  18. niekdegrijze

Clanmembers actions after release/escape

your party members should try to seek you out, or go to a friendly town and stay put. Possible notify you after they are escaped/released and give you a choice between: 1 joining your party again 2 go to a friendly town and wait 3 be released from their service and be on their own again.
  19. niekdegrijze

proactive quest givers

I made this point earlier in a combined suggestion, but I thought I summit this single part again. Proactive quest givers Get quest request by messages, or even better get approached in settlements. It would benefit the immersion in the world if these quest givers sometimes send a message to...
  20. niekdegrijze

Put siege engines automatically in reserve

if I decide to destroy the walls. I need to build 4 siege engines, keep them in reserve and deploy them in one go or they get destroyed. To do this I have to manually stop the time if one is complete, put it in reserve en restart the time. You have to this with every engine. It would be a...
Top Bottom