Search results

1. Crash gangleader needs weapons

Playing on 1.3 beta. When i do the ''gangleader needs weapons'' quest in a town i own the game crashes.
  2. Governor Perks

The perks, which are dependent on you staying in a fief are useless, because there is nothing to do in a town, so you go afk. Do not get me wrong, the bonuses of the perks are really powerful, but the prerequisit of the player being present is not fun. If you stay at the town you can not do...
  3. Charm and Speech-Checks

I love the idea behind speak-checks, being able to resovle your problems by other means than just brute force, but the way most games implement them is the most primitive and lazy form i can imagine. And Bannerlord chose to go the easy and boring route. Leveling up a value like charm and then...
  4. Castles

What is the utility of castle, why are they in this game? Of course this game is set in medieval times, so including castles seems a must, but what is their actual use in this game? At the moment they are just another city minus all the manegorial work that is needed for cities. They just seem...
  5. Relationship value

Relationship of characters should be more nuanced. People being friends, if they have more than 15 opinion and enemies if they are below -15 is so weird if we consider the maximum is at 100 /-100. A character with 100/-100 relation treats me the same as someone with 15/-15....it is just stupid...
  6. Questing and Crafting

Crafting: There are different kinds of artisans and workshops, but the only available crafting job for players is smith and even then, its only weapon-smith. So my proposal would be to add some more crafting jobs. Armour-smith would be the most logical, but we could even discern between...
  7. Possibilties to get renown

So after playing a few campaigns the political way and getting my renowm by mowing down enemies in the field and the arena, i wanted to try my hands on trading, workshops and smithing. But it seems there is no way to get renown other than mowing down enemies, arena or quests. I am tired of...
  8. Character Traits

I am happy that aside from skills there are character traits in this game. But what bothers me about them is that they are very intransparent and also feel inconsequencial. It is not clear how you develope them. I basically just found out by accident, that chopping alot of heads off turns you...
  9. Internal politics

At the moment there are no real internal politics that matter. There are some numbers that can be modified with laws and then there are relations, which only matter, when there is a vote and that voting system in itself has alot of problems. The laws have interesting sounding names and their...
  10. Succession

I would love to see real dynastic competition in this game. We have marriage, we have kids and we have a rudimentary feudal system, now add some dynastic flavor to it. Inheritence for instance would make a great addition to the game. Succession laws could be added into the game and be a source...
  11. Complaints and Suggestions

I wrote this in the wrong forum before, so here is a repost. Before i start my wall of text rant let me start off by saying i really like this game and i am well aware that it is in EA and alot of stuff will be fixed and expanded upon. But i fear this will take much longer than many people think...
  12. Pressing Issues And Some Suggestions

Before i start my wall of text rant let me start off by saying i really like this game and i am well aware that it is in EA and alot of stuff will be fixed and expanded upon. But i fear this will take much longer than many people think and i would like to pinpoint some things, which need to be...
Top Bottom