Im just reading the notes rn but the part about auto recruiting... A garrison full of t5 troops already goes well above the highest amount you can set your troop wage to without setting it to unlimited. Doesn't this mean this change will do literally nothing to stop high tier troops getting replaced unless you want to store 150 men per garrison? Tell me im wrongHotfix 01/06/21
- Fixed a crash that occurred when killing the Family Feud quest NPC after persuading the target notable. (Also in e1.5.9 hotfix.)
- Fixed a crash that occurred due to never-ending looter map events. (Also in e1.5.9 hotfix.)
- Fixed a crash that occurred after selling prisoners to the ransom broker and giving the "gather others" command to one of our companions.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after completing the Disrupt Supply Lines conspiracy quest.
- Fixed a crash that occurred in the inventory screen due to the equip/inspect panel of equipped items.
- Fixed kingdom decisions that had no plausible decision outcomes in edge cases. (Also in e1.5.9 hotfix.)
- Fixed a bug that caused player heroes to be duplicated in the main party. (Also in e1.5.9 hotfix.)
- Fixed the menu entry freezes.
- Fixed a bug that caused clan members to die in combat even with the 100% clan member death chance reduction.
- Auto recruitment in garrisons now stops if the new recruit would cause the total wage of the garrison to pass the limit. This was previously causing the desertion of high-tier troops due to new recruits being added.
that's why i feel like they didnt test this even a little bit before putting it outthe only thing you need to do is make it so you have the option to turn off auto recruit and when auto is off make it so companions wont donate to the garrison. It really is that simple
the only thing you need to do is make it so you have the option to turn off auto recruit and when auto is off make it so companions wont donate to the garrison. It really is that simple
I was thinking about that. I noticed that after the refactor things really got slow which is ironic cause they said that would speed up development. It appears to me that they are likely working on a dlc now with a skeleton crew working on the main game. That or they just buggered offI remember in the early months of release where we had actual big patches with meaningful changes, once a weak. Now we get a patch every few months that , to my opinion, does not add a lot of things to the game and is centered around bug fixes caused by the previous patch. I don't know what to think of no more. Have they stopped working as much on bannerlord? Are they happy with the product they currently have? I have been waiting to play again but I honestly don't see a reason to do that.
The only thing you get is money. Prisoners is redundant unless you lose very few men in the fight, otherwise you will still come back with less than you started with. And as for crippling their power it in no way does that. I have gone to war with factions and wiped 10 1000 man armies back to back. And as for what i would want i think it would be nice if wiping an army DID in fact cripple them for a time. Perhaps notables should have a bottomless pit of recruits to throw at you. Like if you wipe 10000 men then there should literally be no more levies left in their nations cause they are all DEAD. And when causality get so high for one war they should be willing to pay up. Idk if this only effects me but no enemy nation ever if willing to pay me a tribute anymore. I literally wiped an entire nation and even after we took their last city they were still asking for a 500 gold tribute.Mind giving a concrete example of the additional reward you want? I've seen people saying the rewards are too big and it's too easy to get rich from it and stuff. Personally I think it's good enough. You get loot, prisoners and basically cripple their power for a while. To be fair tho, I pick my battles. I don't jump into an evenly matched battle because I know of the risks.
top 10 questions science still cant answerSo a while ago I resigned from playing Bannerlord, since there just wasnt any real big contend coming and it just got repetetive and boring for me. I allways read the patch notes, but 90% of it seems to be bug fixes and 10% minor changes. No matter how much gets fixed, it seems like the amount of bugs isn't getting any less at all. Of course you cant add much new content, if the game isnt even working right in its current state. So is there light at the end of the tunnel or is it still as bugged as it ever was and no new content is going to be added any time soon?
i made a whole post detailing everything i hate about the new UI. unfortunately even though the new one is pretty universally hated and objectively worse than the old they haven't changed it back.Now we can't face direction as many times as we want?
Because the first time you will change the direction and for the second you will face the enemy
It's not convenient at all.