Search results

1. Penalty for leaving a kingdom is simply way too severe!

I decided to leave a kingdom. (mainly because they are always at war with another kingdom and I got sick of it) I decided not to keep any of the castles I owned so they wont hate me as much. But as soon as I pressed the button, I got penalty of -20 from everyone in the kingdom. EVERYONE. Some of...
  2. Show a dialogue box for important events!

Game lists events on the left corner as usual, but sometimes too many things happen at once and it is quite easy to miss these. Sometimes you are given a castle and since it is quite easy to miss these, your castle gets attacked before you even realize you have one and taken away before you can...
  3. Allow us to talk with prisoners! (+ related bug)

I was doing the quest about that artifact you get in the beginning of the game, I noticed two of the nobles I had to talk with were my prisoners. (I helped a noble out, ended up taking prisoners, never got to talk to them) I tried to talk with them while they were in my party (as prisoners) but...
  4. Conpanions

I have two suggestions.. 1. Please fix companions. They are pretty much broken at the moment. Please check this thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/companions.401984/page-2#post-9296240 2. Warband companions were a lot more interesting and had their own likes and dislikes...
  5. Companions..

***Warning!! I know it is EA. This is just meant as feedback.*** I find most companion character backstories to be a bit samey and stale. I haven't found all of them yet, but as far as I can tell most of them are the same both backstory and skill wise. (they even look alike.) They all have the...
  6. Some issues I noticed...

I have found 6 companions so far, I can't tell them apart. All of them have the same goofy looking face. It is not even randomized. Also, their backstories are mostly broken and they don't seem to have any comments whatsoever. Quests you can do gets very repetitive very fast because it is the...
Top Bottom