• Please note that the developer team will be on leave until 26th of July. All technical support tickets will be handled when we're back in action. Thank you for understanding.

Search results

1. Cowbbebop

There is no challenge in1vs1 AI combat...

The one one combat is very Easy. I am playing on challenging setting, which i assume is the hardest. That is very frustrating, especially when talewords showed us a very promising blog/video past in the days on 1 VS 1 amazing AI. The difficulty on tournament is a joke. What you guy think about...
  2. Cowbbebop

Npc party should be able to take refuge in friendly castles

As the title say : every npc party, villager, caravan, lord and etc should seek refuge in friendly castle and city when they are chase by stronger hostile troups. I hope this is something dev will implement, as this is the most basic and logical thing to do. And it will make castles a bit more...
  3. Cowbbebop

Another list of feedback & suggestions after 150hrs

Hello dears Talewords, first of all thanx for this great game and sorry for my poor english if someone read this. As a french i cannot speak it properly, question of national pride in this matter :smile: I start by the fact that this game has very good fondation.. potentiel here is amazing -...
Top Bottom