Search results

1. MKLVN

Character Weight Changes

I’ve seen mentions of it on here from others but has anyone figured out what causes your body weight to change in game? I look like a twig now and I haven’t noticed any effect when I change the food in my inventory. Initially I just bought grain all the time but once I was skinny I started...
  2. MKLVN

Cultures of Captured Fiefs

Not a fundamental necessity or anything here but I think it’d be nice if the culture of towns/villages (ie. the recruitable troops and the merchants inventory) began to reflect the culture of whatever faction owns that town/village over time. I may be alone on this but it feels weird conquering...
  3. MKLVN

Available Mods

Hey Guys! Just wanted to say that there are already several quality of life mods up on Nexus that you should check out/keep an eye on if you haven’t yet! New companions, optional dialogue loading screens, a game with the main quest already progressed in case you just want to make a kingdom...
  4. MKLVN

Can Your Troops Walk?

I could have sworn in the Beta if my character walked, my troops slowed down to a walk as well when following me...although I could be misremembering that. Regardless- does anyone know how to do this?? I know how to make my player walk but I want my troops to march and I’m trying to be...
  5. MKLVN

If you don’t mind...

Hello Calradians! If the game is running smoothly for you in Campaign mode and you have a minute to spare, do you mind simply replying with your specs below? I, like many, am experiencing stuttering that is unfortunately making the game tough to play and I’m looking to get an idea of what rigs...
  6. MKLVN

Bannerlord Calradia Lore

Anyone know if there is a lore dump anywhere for Calradia in the time period for Bannerlord? Hoping to see some familiar names in Calradia tomorrow when it releases and it had me wondering if any of the family lines (as in the noble families) that are in Warband have been confirmed to be in...
Top Bottom