Search results

1. MAXHARDMAN

Core 2 Duo vs Core 2 Quad

So , I have now Core 2 Duo 3 GHz , and want change it for Core 2 Quad 3 GHz . Have it change any sense ? I mean for playing in Warband ? If anyone change this CPU , please write about you meaning . Or if you have any other info about Warband working with 4 core CPU. Thanks.
  2. MAXHARDMAN

B Other Animations Compilation Mod 2.0 (Warband) Video&Pics

[color=red][font=times new roman]MAXHARDMAN aka NIKO present Animations Compilation Mod  2.0 (Warband edition) I make now new version of my popular  Animations Compilation Mod. I make early same animation for old Native , but design wait Warband relise , and I must say new engine give me...
  3. MAXHARDMAN

[BUG] Assertion failed 0.635

Take 2 times ( after that game cant find servers , need rerun game) Also I have crush then connect to battle , before I select faction. RGL ERROR Failed is_valid_index(i)(i=17);hint_number = 43
  4. MAXHARDMAN

SP Native Mod Speed&Stability for v.1.011 (NEW VERS 1.0.3 RELEASED )

Mod    Speed&Stability 1.0    for v.1.011 Author: MAXHARDMAN. - improve Native game speed and stability. - fix or reduce number RGL error’s with vertex buffer memory. - include improved version my “RGL Error – Missiles Fix”. - if you don’t need speed , you may increase units number...
  5. MAXHARDMAN

Remove animation from one skeleton for another ?

I work now for new animation mod with many new animations , but also I want insert few new skeletons for different creatures . I make new skeleton for MB ( I use OpenBRF for extract MB skeleton ) , he have same hierarchy , same number bones (20 ) like in native MB , but bones moved and rotate...
  6. MAXHARDMAN

RGL Error : Unable to lock vertex buffer. Possible ways for fix error.

Mod Speed&Stability 1.0 for v.1.011 Author: MAXHARDMAN. - improve Native game speed and stability. - fix or reduce number RGL error’s with vertex buffer memory. - include improved version my “RGL Error – Missiles Fix”. - if you don’t need speed , you may increase units number. Mount&Blade...
  7. MAXHARDMAN

SP Native Other Animations Compilation Mod

Animations Compilation Mod  0.3  (for 1.011) Mod make animations in game more different and include new animations from few mods . ( If same one know mod with new animations ,write me about and I include it in ACM ) Mod video (6.7 Mb) by Even http://rapidshara.ru/78817 CREDITS : Original ...
  8. MAXHARDMAN

Mod Realistic Items

Mod Realistic Items  Different types of item looks different . Its one of task for my mod C:TW , there I plan make degrade items in time ( or upgrade in blacksmith )  . But for Native I plan make only different items looks  Its looks grate with my RST mod I hope relize mod after week , not...
  9. MAXHARDMAN

Realistic Steel Textures 2.0 (for 0.960)

Mod Realistic Steel Textures 2.0  ( for 0.960 (with patch) ) Mod replaces non-realistic dark and bluish steel textures of Native with new shiny and much more realistic ones. This applies to ALL steel textures including weapons, horses, shields etc. - Add new environment map to all plate...
  10. MAXHARDMAN

Game error - too large model ? Need help !

So i make large model and put it in game , from BRF editor 0.83b Editor separete model to 350+ parts ( ye BIG model  :wink: ) After i start game and place model in scene , after same time , i have error : So if anyone know reason , why game make error , pleace help me  :cry:
  11. MAXHARDMAN

Mod Realistic Steel Textures for HYW 4.1

Mod Realistic Steel Textures for HYW 4.1 Current mod replaces steel textures of Hundred Years War Mod v 4.1 with new shiny and more realistic ones. This applies to ALL steel textures including weapons, horses, shields etc. MOD REQUIREMENTS: :!: Before installing mod you should already have...
  12. MAXHARDMAN

Mod Realistic Steel Textures 1.0 (for 0.903)

Mod Realistic Steel Textures 2.0 ( for 0.952 ) http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,37335.0.html Mod Realistic Steel Textures 1.0 ( for 0.903 ) Mod replaces non-realistic dark and bluish steel textures of Native with new shiny and much more realistic ones. This applies to ALL...
  13. MAXHARDMAN

[?Outdated?] Scenes Editor by MAXHARDMAN

Scenes Editor by MAXHARDMAN Scene editor add new “EDITOR” option for quick select and run selected scene . Test modes: Free Editing – for freely editing. Attack Village , Siege ladder Defense , Siege tower Defense – for quick test scene in battle mode. After finish work with scenes , remove...
  14. MAXHARDMAN

F.A.Q. Read before to ask

F.A.Q.  :?: General of thread  - comrade Morgoth2005 ( my english is terreble  :P ) ps Please wait !  :wink:
  15. MAXHARDMAN

Modding tasks

Modding tasks for any who can help C:TW. I think thus to accelerate work above mod, due to reduction of expenditure of time by small problems and staff. RULES: This area is for co-ordinating work with the C:TW modding assistans. TASK - A number of smaller bits of work which it is imperative to...
  16. MAXHARDMAN

Description & Downloads

Mod Calradia: TOTAL WAR alpha 0.1 Author MAXHARDMAN – RUSSIA – MAGNITOGORSK – 2007 – Mod concept Realistic life-simulated game world in the setting of Native. Afterwards it is planned to move the mod to a different concept, out of Native and into early and middle Middle Ages. ATTENTION ...
  17. MAXHARDMAN

Progress reports

On this page i will be place new models and features descriptions ( full description later )
  18. MAXHARDMAN

Bug Reports

Message to the community about the development of the mod:  The main thing is that I want to cross the global strategy of the TOTAL WAR series from CA with the combat and RPG sistem of M&B. In future versions it is planned to make an economy, the AI and the player will get money from taxing...
  19. MAXHARDMAN

Suggestions

Message to the community about the development of the mod:  The main thing is that I want to cross the global strategy of the TOTAL WAR series from CA with the combat and RPG sistem of M&B. In future versions it is planned to make an economy, the AI and the player will get money from taxing...
  20. MAXHARDMAN

Gameplay mod Calradia: TOTAL WAR

Mod Calradia: TOTAL WAR alpha 0.1 Author MAXHARDMAN – RUSSIA – MAGNITOGORSK – 2007 – Mod concept Realistic life-simulated game world in the setting of Native. Afterwards it is planned to move the mod to a different concept, out of Native and into early and middle Middle Ages. ATTENTION ...
Top Bottom