Search results

1. Roman era mods

Hey I'm making this thread because I find it very confusing of which Roman mod is actually the most active and most promising. It used to be only Mount and Gladius, but now suddenly the Roman mod community has split in three or something ? Maybe a bit of a "smokers dream" , but at some point I...
  2. Blender animation question

Hey, I know I allready posted this in the napoleonic wars section. But Deofuta told me to put it here and thats what I did :) Annyway, I'm currently making somekind of Blender scene in the napoleonic wars era for the intro of my youtube video's. But, does annyone know if it is possible to like...
  3. Tricky Blender question

Hey, I'm currently making somekind of Blender scene in the napoleonic wars era for the intro of my youtube video's. But, does annyone know if it is possible to like export an animation (with openbrf) from m&b napoleonic wars and hook it together with the right character in Blender? Annyway...
  4. MP Other MazZ's little modeling corner

Hey! Welcome to my modeling corner where you can find the different modeling projects i've been working on. If you have anny feedback or improvements that could be made, that's allways welcome! The chistmas models are available for download at the following link. Needs update 59th custom...
Top Bottom