Search results

1. findecanno

keyboard issue

So I recently bought I new compact mechanical keyboard which is great, except the keyboard doesn't have a number pad. Now this is an issue because in warband, you can use the minus key on the numberpad to slightly zoom out your character. only the minus key on the numberpad works, not the other...
  2. findecanno

keyboard issue

So I recently bought I new compact mechanical keyboard which is great, except the keyboard doesn't have a number pad. Now this is an issue because in warband, you can use the minus key on the numberpad to slightly zoom out your character. only the minus key on the numberpad works, not the other...
  3. findecanno

Warband Video with commentary Starring Beer!

So, I got bored and decided to start a youtube channel with me playing warband and some other games. So without further ado, here some footage of me killing bads on POM with commentary. King John is featured in this video. Battle video...
  4. findecanno

9001st Regiment of Unicorn

9001st Regiment of UnicornGood day gentlemen, I am proud to announce the 9001st regiment of unicorn. We are a clan that rides unicorns to war, however due to the shortages of unicorns due to the recent unjust massacre of them by the 7th. For now, we use horses. To join, just post here and I will...
  5. findecanno

Pirate Invasion

Yarr!!! The Pirates have invaded the NA AoFI server. I am Captain_Beer_Turner of "The Yarrs!"  Here be our roster: Captain_Stin_Sparrow the sexy Pirate_Xenakrossa the black French pirate Orangepirate_Midget the banned. (He got banned for tking...) Gywnn_Swann the hawtest pirate this side of the...
  6. findecanno

Map Bug

I was playing this last night and I keep getting a bug where certian maps appear as plains to me and I start acting all glitchy and stuff. I figured out what the maps are by what my clanmates in vent say. The two that I am aware  of are nord town and port assault. ANyone have any idea what could...
  7. findecanno

Clans using public servers for private bussiness.

This morning, I got on warband and due to the fact that it was the only US server with people on it, I went to US_4 whcih is capture the flag. There was bunch of SRT people on so I started playing with them. Within a minute, a kick poll went up. It passed in seconds. I came back and asked why I...
  8. findecanno

The rudeness of this fourm

Ive been to many video game forums and message boards in my day and I must say that is is by far the rudest one I've ever been to. For starters. new people get constantly flamed and told to use the search button. In the time it takes to flame someone they could answer the persons question...
Top Bottom