Search results

1. monoolho

Unresolved Launcher Mod Bug/Support

I'm going to be straight to the point here: Opened the launcher, went to the Mods tab, tried to click around to check/uncheck the modules checkboxes, and tried to drag the modules, just to test it out. Doing so did not move any of the modules (which was expected for now), and no checkbox showed...
  2. monoolho

Tell us your favorite thespian lines!

Clickbait thread title: just found this out, looking for that crate through yonder window breaks. I searched through the forums and found the glorious creator of this. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,311386.msg7379446.html#msg7379446 Now discuss your favorite thespian...
  3. monoolho

SP Other [ANY] [S] monoolho's Animation Submod [Beta 0.43]

Current Version: [2nd beta release v. 0.43] -redacted download- Be sure to leave any feedback for improving the submod. Changelog and Versions on the post below. What's this? An animation compilation to place in any module you want, given that some changes will need to be made to fit in most...
  4. monoolho

Steam Autumn Sale Awards

I'm not entirely sure I should post this here, if any mod deems this unworthy for this forum, do move it at free will. So, I just got the time to understand what happened with Steam, and I consideret it brilliant. So what I gather: players can nominate games for awards. Warband deserves 80...
  5. monoolho

Exporting the current world and characters (start a new Char on current world)

Sorry if this was asked before, I have not seen it. It has just struck me, something I would very much love in M&B. Remember that awesome game you got and everything... But then you got tired, wanted to do something else... And you had to start from scratch and from the default world? Well, it...
  6. monoolho

monoolho's Animation [sub]mod for Gekokujo 3.1 [ver. 052]

Welp, hallo there, my dearest infidels. This is an animation compilation I have amassed through the ages. I am uploading it here for anyone interested in more variety. It should work with other mods easily, I think it does work with 1257ad, it used to, back in the day, so... Here's the full...
  7. monoolho

Creating new troops (With Morgh's)

So, I was trying my hand at creating some very simplistic troops to be "unique" to my personal taste, but I ran into a huge awkwardness: I created a "recruit unit" which leads to the "new branch" of my personal troops, using as an added unit from some teutonic units with morghs tool. It totaled...
  8. monoolho

monoolho's Animation Submod [not so BETA anymore]

Okay, I'll make it simple: LATEST VERSION: v42-2 (updated 5th of Aug, 2016 (l'Âout 5eme, 2016) Recently added in 08/07/2017 (dd/mm/yyyy, you unnatural anglophones) the Viking Conquest mod V-1.0 Okay, so here's a video. Because mono's cool and doesn afraid of nothing. I "stole" animations...
  9. monoolho

How to create custom weapons?

There are plenty of reasons to add new weapons (such as making an exact replica of an CP XIIA to carry in the back or front left [like daggers]) so I would like some help to understand how to do it properly. Apparently, this new damage system makes any new weapon useless, even if it has absurd...
  10. monoolho

Very big garrisons after one year.

I don't know if this is a bug or a feature, sorry if this post is useless, just make me understand it. Simply, after about one year, basically every castle in the map had around 3k men garrison, I understand it is sort of realistic and require you to gather a campaign army to capture every...
  11. monoolho

More Reinforcement Waves

Alright, this is bothering me too much that I have to ask it here for help. I like big lasting battles, but with only two waves that's hardly achieveable, so I started trying to figure out a way to tweak the reinforcement waves. I got 75% of it but then one thing was standing in my way, leading...
  12. monoolho

Crusades mod

Okay, hi there. I'm sorry, I didn't have the patience nor the proper time to read every topic around, and when I searched, I found virtually nothing about a 1.011 crusades mod. I know there was one for .9xx or something, but it seems that they're not working on it anymore and... The only mods...
  13. monoolho

Small text tweak for reinforcement waves.

tl;dr: just jump to the bold part for the code. This mod increases reinforcement waves, very easy to do. Hi there, I'm not a man to stick around in forums, so I only read most around here but never posted. The reason I did this is because my processor is really crappy (pentium IV if you ask)...
Top Bottom