• The forum has been updated. For an explanation of some of the changes, head over here.

Search results

1. [Suggestion] Multiplayer Campaign Warfare

Hello, TL-DR: This was previosusly done for Warband as a mod. Imagine an online multiplayer mode where people are moving on the map of Calradia simultaneously in real time as their own parties, and every battle is fought online on a server using only real players. No NPCs in any battle -...
  2. Suggestion: server without class-system

As the title says, I'd die to have any kind of server implemented without the class system. IDEA: have servers/game modes where we as players select our own gear. You earn your own money in battle, and have to buy every piece of equipment that you want to use. Personally I want to see everyone...
  3. SUGGESTION: Remove penalty for leaving Siege games

Come on. Sometimes I get put in a game where there's less than 5 minutes left, maybe less than a minute, the team I am on is losing hard, and there's no reason nor fun to stay. I get punished for leaving? One issue of Siege I've experienced a lot is having only to play Aserai, Khuzait and...
  4. 1:st / first person only battle/siege game mode/server

Hello, There are a lot of things I would like to suggest, but one of them is simply a game mode, be it battle or siege (hopefully both), where players are locked into playing in 1:st person mode. Would be mad fun and create a new atmosphere. Would create a different kind of gameplay. Thanks...
  5. New (?) idea for improved realism and further enojyable and USEFUL archery

Hello! I want to come with a suggestion for a new mechanic regarding archery for Bannerlord before it is released, that I believe will not only increase the usefulness of archery in the game, but also realism and most importantly the FUN aspect of it all! What I am talking about is...
Top Bottom