Search results

1. hoboistice

[Submod] Halfsword+Mordhau+Handgun

So I made this ages ago, but I never updated it. Recently just updated it to the latest version and polished it up, just a small submod: http://www.mediafire.com/file/tzg7yladz4egd1a/PoP_halfsword_and_mordhau_submod.7z/file
  2. hoboistice

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

Mettenheim greatswords and spearknights have the same weapon proficiency as the regular infantry unit which they upgrade from, is this intentional? Also the Melintine Imperial Guard unit has a pretty terrible melee weapon for its stats.
  3. hoboistice

SP Medieval [WB] Deeds of Arms and Chivalry

You could incorporate the extra_penetration flag onto your cleave poleweapons and change the rcm values for those in the module.ini. From my experience you can use extra_penetration on melee weapons almost like another damage type, changing the rcm values to be between cut and pierce so it gives...
  4. hoboistice

The main thing I've noticed is the lack of is_pike on applicable weapons (two handed polearms with a pierce thrust value, so pikes, glaives, poleaxes etc) for pike bracing, and no_blur for stabbing polearms, I usually put no_blur on every weapon because it looks better but thrust polearms...
  5. hoboistice

Nope it's the February release, and it's not the names of the Deserter troops themselves it's the flavor text that appears when you get ambushed.
  6. hoboistice

There's a bug where when you get attacked in a marketplace by bandits it still calls the Deserters by their native faction names. When the AI has a polearm and one hander they seem to always favor the one hander. I feel like polearms are underpowered in damage in comparison to swords, notably...
  7. hoboistice

Any plans on adding mordhau/halfsword? Also the ranged units are way too powerful, I think your ammo damage values are way too high, it's making archers like machinegunners. The accuracy values for those could be reduced too. Just noticed that w_bec_de_corbin_alt and w_knight_warhammer_2_alt...
  8. hoboistice

Few things I've noticed: Animations: -overhead polearm block looks like an overhead stab -left walk looks like a pike animation -left polearm walk looks like a pike animation Items: -practice ranged have native laser accuracy, would recommend changing practice bows and crossbows accuracy to 85...
  9. hoboistice

Hands falling off

Bumping this thread because I'm trying to look into this and fix it. The bizarre thing is it doesn't happen to some specific troops at all (e.g. the Huge Man at the Troll's bridge). I thought this was a scene specific issue but I made the Huge Man troop playable and used them in normal battle...
  10. hoboistice

Bunch of minor things you could potentially call bugs: -Overhead polearm block looks like overhead stab, should change it back to native animation so it isn't confusing -Left walking animation (no weapon) uses a pike animation -Right walking animation (polearm) uses a pike animation when right...
  11. hoboistice

VC Overhead spear 2h question

Check my guide (in my signature) on how to fix this, post if you have questions.
  12. hoboistice

VC overhead spears attack bug

Check my guide (in my signature) on how to fix this, post if you have questions.
  13. hoboistice

Tweaks for Viking Conquest (one for 2.028, others for 2.021, 2.012, 2.010 etc)

I found a copy of this on my PC, it's from 2015 but as far as I can tell it isn't any different: http://www.mediafire.com/file/krskyxi9ccaeuo5/DarkAgesKrag01.09.15.7z/file
  14. hoboistice

Viking Conquest Reforged Edition 2.049 - 2.050

Will you update the source download too? That'd be grand.
  15. hoboistice

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

I didn't touch the firearms, the reload will be slower because the animation is longer. Though you can speed up the animation itself by changing the leading number: Lower is faster, so going from 2.5 to 2.0 should make it quite a bit faster. You can experiment with different speeds to see which...
  16. hoboistice

Do you know what you fought/what you picked up when it happened? Did you try and do the same exact thing without the submod and it didn't crash?
  17. hoboistice

Yeah it's built off the December 8th patch, WSC WOME PATCH 1.
  18. hoboistice

I heard overhead stab was broken/not working for Warsword so I decided to fix it: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xl943jlx0i9ii52/Warsword+Upstab+fix.7z -Added overhead stabbing/one handed overhead stabbing for appropriate weapons -Added pike bracing for appropriate weapons -Unlocked y axis aiming...