Search results

1. Lornloth00

Campaign screen UX

I think it would be better user experience if the save load screen where the player select the saves to be changed so that the 'Uncatergorized' saves are below the campaign saves. And the all of the folders or sections should be closed rather than opened. The reason I think this is that it takes...
  2. Lornloth00

Stellaris War Exhaustion for Diplomacy in Bannerlord

"War Exhaustion War Exhaustion goes from 0% to 100%, and measures the total weariness and attrition suffered by all empires on one side in a war. War Exhaustion goes up from suffering losses during Space and Ground Warfare, destruction of planets (either from Colossus weapons or Armageddon...
  3. Lornloth00

In Progress Font is Blurry and Tiny

The font for the notifications on the world map or the log on the lower left hand corner looks different than previous builds. The font is harder to read because it is a few pixels smaller and its very blurry and faded out. It looks very bad and is very heard to read...
  4. Lornloth00

In Progress Talk screen from world map has strange visuals

This is happening in the 1.5.4. patch. I have noticed this on Steam, Epic and GoG. While one the world I encounter any party and this occurs: https://postimg.cc/Q9NNKTvT/fbdd1a22 https://postimg.cc/QVtxXcQL/2c653a47 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz 40960MB RAM Radeon...
  5. Lornloth00

Main Theme Music

Is there a remix or revision of the main theme music of Mount and Blade Warband? I love Warband and most of the music in it but the main theme is not very easy on the ears its usually blaring out very loudly its very disruptive I rush to click on something to stop it. Some of the battle is not...
  6. Lornloth00

Companions only go bareback.

When visiting settlements, plain clothed companions should be able to use a saddle on their mounts instead of going bareback in settlements. I tried to equip saddles onto a companion's plain clothing equipment but the game won't allow this. It looks odd. Also when a companion is mounted the...
  7. Lornloth00

Solved Epic Game version CTDs

In the Epic version, e1.4.2 there have been many crashes. The first crash was just starting the game and the game will just crash as soon as the launcher launches. After verifying files and uninstalling and reinstalling the game made it to main menu so I went to custom battle. In custom battle I...
  8. Lornloth00

In Progress Main character conflict with younger sibling

In previous patches this didn't occur but now if the player has dark skin the two youngest sibling have very fair skin instead of skin that is similar to the player. The player's parents and eldest younger brother have the correct features and skin tone but not the sister or youngest brother...
  9. Lornloth00

Improved performance & thanks

Since the last two updates I have noticed a great improvement in multiplayer. I could barely run the game in either single player or multiplayer mode but now I see a great improvement. I can player Bannerlord multiplayer as good as I can play Warband's but before it was impossible to play...
  10. Lornloth00

Solved Epic version share the same save directory as Steam version

I bought both version Epic and Steam. The Epic version of the game shows the same saves as the Steam version of the game even though the Epic version is 1.4.1 stable and the Steam version is the 1.4.2 Beta. Is there a way to make both version use different directories? I strongly believe that...
  11. Lornloth00

Troop tree equipment stats.

Can we get a peak at the equipment and equipment stats in the troop trees please? We can get more insight if we can see what types of clothing, armor, weapons and horses each unit uses. This would help a lot and it has always bugged me.
  12. Lornloth00

BL Other Preserving Companions or increases companion/lord/lady spawns.

Is there a way to preserve my in a new campaign? I have used a mod that does this for the player character its a mod called "Character Export Import" but it doesn't do this for companions. Alternatively is there a way to make the game generate more companions or even lords/ladies?
  13. Lornloth00

In Progress Beta 1.4.1. Battanian Lord Artifact

I'm running Beta 1.4.1. The game is running great performance wise. Even though its running smooth when I encounter a Battanian lord I see a huge set of graphical artifacts. Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz 40960MB RAM Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics SSD external 500gb
  14. Lornloth00

BL Other How to clean a Bannerlord save file?

How do I clean my saves of a mod's data? I would like to clean my save of the Party AI Overhaul and Commands mod because of error message that keeps displaying. This is error message is from uninstalling this mod and reinstalling again due to trying to find a problem mod. Is there a way to...
  15. Lornloth00

Solved Peasant Woman arms artifacts

When I go to settlements women's arms have artifacts sticking out. Its not game breaking. It seems to have something to do with NPCs wearing dresses. I have not noticed this on my female companions or any NPCs wearing armor.
  16. Lornloth00

Bring back deserter and man-hunter parties.

Could you guys bring back deserter parties and man-hunter parties back to the game from Warband? Bringing back deserters will allow the player to fight major faction units as practices for the late game. Also could you add more generic hostile parties such as generic mercenary parties and a few...
  17. Lornloth00

Perks won't save in Beta 1.4

Perks upgrades/changes won't save in Beta 1.4 on player or companions. I make changes and then come back to the menu only to have to make changes again.
  18. Lornloth00

One-handed axe quest bugged can't be resolved.

A gang leader in Jalmarys gives me a quest to deliver 20 one handed axes but every time I try to complete the quest the game either crashes or the dialogue options only allows me to chose something to the affect of ' I need more time' (not an exact quote). Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @...
  19. Lornloth00

Warband Engine Replacer Discussion

What if there could be an open source engine replacer for Mount and Blade Warband? It could be something like OpenMW and Daggerfall Unity which is open source and easy to mod. I know this is hard to do but it seems like an engine replacement for Warband would be the best solution to a lot of...
  20. Lornloth00

Unsolved Launcher causing low FPS, .exe more stable but no mods

I have good FPS through Bannerlord.Native.exe or Bannerlord.exe but if I run the game throught the launcher the game is unstable and FPS is very low and the game lags on the title screen, on custom battle and in the single player game. Running the game through Bannerlord.Native.exe or...