This game is literally unplayable!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah I'm not having any of these issues really, but it's unfortunate others are.

My Rig:
AMD 3700X - AIO Watercooled
EVGA RTX 2080 Black Edition
G.Skill 32GB@3200MHz CL16
500GB Samsung 970 Evo Plus

I'm constantly above 60+ FPS and I'm running on max settings. The only issues I had were with sieges but they fixed that.

My computer is practically identical I was maxed out and constantly around 80 - 100fps latest updates in sieges I'm now getting 10 - 20 fps lol

CPU/GPU usage barely ever hits 50%, but still I get mad lags the longer I play.
Especially bad when troops collide with each other in battle, it turns into a slideshow.
However in tournaments it seems to be fine.
Edit: I think it's RAM, my 8 Gb is not enough. Game quickly eats all of it, then tries to stay in that limit, but still gets overboard sometimes.

Last edited:
well its funny how literally every game I want to play on my laptop im able to with no issues usually... and the fact that a few people have commented on this thread saying not only do they have a average laptop but its playing fine and some some people have high end PCs and are experiencing lag I think its an issue with either the games optimization or Nvidia/Intel drivers

When the game first released i played it at high setting without major problems. After 60 hours of gameplay, i dont know what caused this, now i cant even get 10 fps at lowest settings. I can play other games easily, my drivers are updated to the latest versions and gtx 1050ti is set as gpu in game settings. During the game gpu abd cpu usage reach to %100

I am running the game with 1000 troops. I get some stutters mostly in specific scenes and sometimes the desert for some odd reason but over all it plays without many hitches at all. Got probably 225 hours in and aside from a few bugs, not really experienced many problems at all.

My rig is pretty beefy though. I built a Ryzen 3800x with 32 GB of Ram at Christmas though I am still running a 2+ year old Vega 56 in it because I was waiting for the next gen GPUs to come out this Summer (now this winter...blah).

I will say that I have been gaming on PC for more than 20 years now and one thing I learned early is if you want to game on PC, you need to invest in being able to game on PC. I get that there are cartoony games like Fortnight and WoW that run well on crappy rigs but why anyone thinks that a game that has to keep track of 100s of individual models, each operating independently of each other, is beyond me. I mean hell not only does your rig have to keep track of 100s of individual models, but it also tracks hit locations on each of these individual models as well as displays different graphics depending on how you hit or kill them. Also most everything is based off relative velocity so the game has to keep track of every models relative velocity vs ever other models relative velocity including the relative velocity of weapons swings and arrows flying. This game is a resource hog. Of course it is going to take a decent gaming rig to get any decent performance out of the game.

Back
Top Bottom