Recent content by ZeroEffort

1. Native Completed The Mount and Blade Warband Tactics Tournament [Going to be locked soon...]

Yes each team will have to use all troop types, however one player can command multiple troop types at once. The ratio will be agreed upon before the battle.
  2. Native Completed The Mount and Blade Warband Tactics Tournament [Going to be locked soon...]

Awesome gonna try this out as soon as I can. =) Good ideas guys :wink:
  3. Native Completed The Mount and Blade Warband Tactics Tournament [Going to be locked soon...]

Me and Baron(SinofChaos) talked about some ideas regarding bot troop type ratios. If two commanders for example command infantry at the same time you can affect the ratios of unit type. And also having two groups of infantry makes more advanced tactics possible like flanking. And we should be flexible about having some deployment time or not. Furthermore it is possible to play with bots and tactics on mods that are similar to native when it comes to bot behavior, like Vikingr if I were to mention one.

Ps: I suggest we use one of the screenshots you took from the battle for this page instead of the one your using now^^

4. Delete This Thread Please

Congratulations Hische, youve earned it!! =)
  5. Delete This Thread Please

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5871/1tegardefirstdraft.jpg
Back
Top Bottom