Recent content by Zeptepi

1. Salt mine

trinkof said:
    I usualy play as a lord of pengewrn.... it's so easy to be rich :grin: There is really a disadvantage to be far from salinae.

I know you don't want to add more of them around the map, but : maybe add the option to send prisoner to salinae by ransom broker in tavern, (but to add guards, you would have to put them yourself)... ?

Another suggestion could be to get rid of the salt mine and make Village Elders able to accept a certain number of your prisoners to work in their fields - obviously it would need limiting to avoid it being exploited, so maybe make them expendable (IE worked to death by the village after a certain amount of time) - a limit on the number of Elders able to accept your prisoners would probably be needed too, maybe one Elder per faction?  Or maybe a numbered limit. 

I was also thinking about prisoners the other day, and (once you own a fief) being able to use them to speed up improvements, again maybe make them expendable, and have your staff advise how many can be used per improvement.
Back
Top Bottom