Recent content by zepprith

1. Arming your own troops? Hm?

You know some people might not like this or it might have been suggested but why don't you just have a system like the one in WFaS's mercenary system. So you get men and you buy their weapons all together. So say there is a unit type called  swordsmen; well if you have 10 and you by them a broadsword it goes to them all and the price gets higher the more you have. If you get 10 more swordsmen then you can go and upgrade them in a city but it will only give you of the cost of those 10.

The game also could have a screen for units to tell how many men have what weapon or armor. You could also add armories so that buying weapons and armor will be cheaper.
  2. Can you create your own faction?

Personally I tried my own faction in vanilla and I would have to say stay as far away from that as humanly possible(way to many pop-ups). Though mods might make it better especially if they change the pop-ups.
  3. Rebellion Stuck

MickDick said:
    zepprith said:
    I would say look for the remaining lords and defeat them.
    I just said that the lords will continue fighting even if they are by themselves.

1 troop, the lord himself, raiding an entire village with ease....

it's insane.  The game just doesn't get it.

I never had that problem with WFaS I thought it was only a Warband problem.
  4. Rebellion Stuck

I would say look for the remaining lords and defeat them.
  5. Unwanted castle auto recruiting

I am kinda confused you don't want a auto recruit or is it that you want you place to auto recruit better people. I always found the auto recruit good because I didn't have to worry about my garrison that much.
  6. Quests by ladies

I got one to talk to a lord about making bad rumors once, but other than that I never get them. I think maybe you have to be on pretty good terms with their husband.
  7. How to train recruits

MickDick said:
    You can do this?

How?  I Have never seen such a prompt when I went and did the whole training field.

You just spar with the same guys over and over, and upgrade them when they have enough exp. Although, I would argue whether it would be fast but it might.
  8. SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

el_infante said:
    He's talking about annoying updates of commander, upkeeps and other stuff that on a later game can pop-up around 20 screens weekly. I will see if I can change this.

Thanks that is the one thing that kills the game for me in my opinion.
  9. SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

I want to ask because I didn't see it in the features section. Does this mod fix the weekly spending screen by removing all the pop-ups or can that not be changed?
  10. What's after the Rebellion?

xdj1nn said:
    oh I see now, TaleWorlds has managed to break the game with this retarded bug, it was too hard to get the rebellion forward, develop my character and keep lands, also, I had to buy my way off wars with other nations(srsly, wtf is this AI declaring war on a rebelion from another kingdom

I just want to say why wouldn't another faction attack if it is easy pickings. I rebelled once to start my own faction an all I have to say once you take the first town you have about a month or two to take the second. As for the quest bug I would have no idea since I was the king of my faction and didn't do a quest to rebel.
  11. A couple of newbie questions

If you go to notes and then faction you can see which factions are at war with which faction and why. To become a vassal as a women I think you need a good amount of renown and to be liked by the king. Also, when you become a vassal as a woman the king will give you no fiefs. Unlike a man you will receive a village when he becomes a vassal.
  12. Need combat/character recommendations

I say sword and shield with a pistol if you want to go short ranges. For long ranged go with a musket/carbine and two things of ammo with a one handed or two handed sword.

Trust me lance blow haven't been nerfed that much they still kill one hit you just need speed and pretty good accuracy.
  13. siege walls

From what I have heard those are really random chances. To have a chance of success for blowing up a wall you need like 5 engineering you don't need any items. For poisoning water I think you either need persuasion or path finding.
  14. Help!

Still don't know why they didn't put the budget screen in WFaS.
  15. With Fire & Sword: Questions and Answers

Thanks for the help. I must of missed that link.
Back
Top Bottom