Recent content by Zedonator

1. Community Tales #6

Awesome!

We can push it higher in future events if this one goes relatively well as far as lag & performance is concerned.
    That one didn't age well... Just ask the BRE clan how to do it or sth. And yes, it was clearly due to the amount of players, cause when the count dropped from 500 to 350, there was less lag, although it was still laggy. And with due respect, we know you can afford a high-quality server for something like this. The game sold millions of copies. Just do it properly, please. Thanks.
  2. Patch Notes v1.2.8

Just a note for the devs - there is a reoccuring crash that happens when someone leaves before skirmish begins. I'm not entirely sure that that is the cause, but there is definitely a real bug there, because sometimes it will crash like 7 times before it finally works. By "crash" I don't literally mean that the whole game closes, but it returns all players to the lobby.
  3. Fix matchmaking!

Its in the beta patch notes that it's apparently fixed, so just wait a few more days/weeks for the 1.2.x patch (I know, it's been too long).
    Can you please show me exactly where it is? I am so p*ssed off frankly. I have over 2300 hours, and those skirmishes were my favorite thing. I tried ctrl f and search for "skirmish" in the patch notes, but found nothing. Will they really fix it? Frankly I don't understand why such an easy task takes so long to fix. It's not like they have to code a whole new game. Matchmaking is a code that even ChatGPT could write frankly. I mean I don't wanna be rude, but cmon dude, how long has it been? smh... And don't forget that these guys sold over 5 million copies. It's not some underground game from 2006.
  4. Yet another make skirmish great again post

Dude, same here. It's so freakin annoying. I loved those skirmish matches more than anything in any game I've ever played. I have over 2300 hours on Bannerlord, and waited for YEARS for it to come out. And now they just ignore. Like wtf? Seriously?! And now there's that stupid discord full of crybabies telling you exactly how you should play and raging, then getting offended and banning you when you say something back. When I played skirmish on my own, there was no one to tell me, a veteran, how I'm supposed to play the game I'm so good at. And it was a lot more fun too tbh, cause there were no restrictions on how many players of each class you can use f.x., and you never knew if you would match with complete noobs or other veterans. I can't believe they ruined the best part of this game, even though it's honestly the easiest one to maintain if we're being honest here. I mean you can f*ck up the modders in single player with new patches, but how do you even ruin a simple skirmish server that is just supposed to take a few players and give them a map? No offense to the devs, but my mom could code that. Their new patches feel like working on bench pressing 200kg, while you can't do a bicep curl with 0.5kg. How about fix what is easy and desired of you before moving on to yet another single player patch? Holy moly... Add me on steam if you want and we can try matching together sometimes. Zedonator the God of Bannerlord. Yes, that is my steam name.
  5. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

> *presses ctrl f and looks for "skirmish"*
    > *only finds "skirmisher*
    Lots of changes and fixes, which is great, but I remind you that after 2 years, the skirmish matchmaking is still not working. I know you guys focus on making single player better, and easier to mod, but some of your player base really enjoyed the old skirmish servers the most. Yes, there are custom servers, but quite frankly the moderators for those are... not the best, and it's sad that one of the best selling games of all time quite literally cannot host a functional skirmish server. Like, how much does that cost? A few hundred, or a thousand dollars per month? You sold over 5 million copies of this game, each for at least 40, but mostly 50 bucks. Please host those servers. We don't need the class system, but we do need functional servers. We waited since 2012 (well I've first heard the news in 2014 but still) for this game to release. There are games that sold 10x less copies, but still host functional servers. How hard is it? PLEASE FIX THE SKIRMISH MATCHMAKING and give us what we want. Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom