Recent content by Zajadu

1. Zajadu

LGBT thread

We need a thread to serve as a safe haven for straight people. Barky and others like him are oppressing us.
  2. Zajadu

LGBT thread

is ow said:
    Why do you ignore everything I post?
    I've read every* single one.

* - only that one.
  3. Zajadu

LGBT thread

Barky said:
    K-64. My dear friend.

You bring your friends into this conversation to fend off an accusation of homophobia. It is the oldest privilege defence in the book, and I can see right through it. I am rather astounded that I am being cast as a homophobe by a straight person because I am trying to 'hem' people into one thread. I am doing no such thing. All I am doing is providing a space for everyone to talk about LGBT issues. I am not so sure why the board has taken this as an affront. I think this proves that the board has ingrained homophobia that is not being acknowledged, and this annoys me. I am not sure why you are being so aggressive to me, I take no issue with you outside of this thread.

Being called a homophobe is not as upsetting or grievous as you think it is, and kicking off about it like the way that you are indicates that you are defensive about being called out on privilege. You accuse me of not trying to educate myself, and I think it is you who are avoiding education.

Your friend,
    Barky/Dinner/Pantokartor
    SZ3SE.png
  4. Zajadu

LGBT thread

Barky said:
    K-64's post is an absolute stinker. I'll get around to addressing it.
    Why, I've thought the same about each of yours.
  5. Zajadu

LGBT thread

Funnily enough, nobody actually cares. About anything.
  6. Zajadu

Mass Effect 3

I like trains.
  7. Zajadu

Mass Effect 3

Itakethebuseverywhere said:
    Heres the transcript of the call
    You're stupid.
  8. Zajadu

A thought on morality.

Lueii said:
    I was quoting magorian.
    Well if you could ****ing quote properly we wouldn't have that problem.
  9. Zajadu

A thought on morality.

K-64 said:
    Lueii said:
    Yes. Based on the practice of animal husbandry. You may have heard of it.

AH is based off of...(in secular science) evolution.

Though the concept has been around for longer than that of Mr. Darwin's theory, hmm? You know back when people didn't even live in houses with windows?
    I believe he may be a furry. He's trying to cover his tracks (pun intended).
  10. Zajadu

Anyone tried Dwarf Fortress?

Alright, I made a fort at a perfect site last night, went to export some screenshots, and DF crashed.
    So, I think I'm going to use a fort I already have and just build a giant dwarf with a mug held to his mouth, standing beside a keg of magma. He'll piss water and **** obsidian.
  11. Zajadu

Anyone tried Dwarf Fortress?

I've had a real lack of motivation to play lately. I need some ideas for stuff I can go for. Maybe a challenge, or just something to build.
  12. Zajadu

Homo Bardus.

But the entire point is to remove your idiocy from our presence.
  13. Zajadu

Homo Bardus.

So where shall we push you?
Back
Top Bottom