Recent content by Zahari

1. Zahari

Transparency on fixing the issues

Wanna Play bannerlord MP - try crpg mod
  2. Zahari

Multiplayer Elephant In The Room. Khuzait Is Designed To Be Annoying To Play As And Annoying To Play Against, And Do Not Fit Into The Games Economy

Just give existing classes possibility to customize their loadout like in wb and turn perks into slight ability boosters like +5 to athletics etc
  3. Zahari

Undocumented Patchnotes e1.1.2

You aren't the only one noticing this. The most recent patch has definitely re-implemented a manual block delay similar to the infamous b0.8.1 version. I read through the patch notes twice and didn't see it listed, but I have a heavy suspicion it is present in the game's current state.

Manual blocking felt slower and more unresponsive from the moment I started playing the most recent patch. A shame, because lately I felt we had achieved a good balance (or at least a good compromise) on what proper blocking response times should be.

History repeats itself.
    It feels like todays patch made blocking more responsive or maybe I'm just freaking out
  4. Zahari

Patch Notes e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0

It is unfortunate that the tools aren't there to allow clans to arrange proper scrims right now, I totally agree. But you also have to think of the people that queue to find a match only to see a team drop out immediately before the match even starts.

Eventually, we will be able to share server files with the community so they can host their own private servers. We will also be making more updates to multiplayer throughout the early access period, including ranked matchmaking, which should help in the long term. In the short term we are trying to fix the issue with passworded servers so we can at least start making a server available for clans to spend some time on.
    Dear Callum,
    We will still try to organize our scrims because there still will be a chance for a lucky roll from MM. However due to this penalty 50% of the time my team will be forced to play against random players. It won't be fun for them, it won't be fun for us (except situations when randoms are from some decent clans - most of the time they are not). Please consider not including this change or give us a tool to play scrims. For example different queue, additional "game mode" which will be skirmish but it will allow only 6stacks to queue.
  5. Zahari

Undocumented Patchnotes e1.1.2

Btw after today's update blocking feels more responsible than yesterday
  6. Zahari

[PETITION] Rollback/Disable Quit Penalty Indefinitely

/signed

My team had to leave 3 games in a row to find our opponents. Pls TW don't make organized matches even harder to organize
  7. Zahari

MP Modified Combat Parameters

Yep
  8. Zahari

disconnects

Login failed today all the time. Great :sad:
  9. Zahari

disconnects

Battle server crash every match :/
  10. Zahari

MP Skirmish

Tbh, most of the time nobody picks light classes in Skirmish either until it's all they can afford. A one-life gamemode could be made to work with the class system, mind you, but it would require balance changes made specifically for it. In the end we'll have to resort to modding to address both.
    You're right
  11. Zahari

MP Charlini's Video Thread & Feedback Suggestions

Bump + consider moving the topic to the new multiplayer feedback section
  12. Zahari

MP Skirmish

Skirmish isn't bad but the three flags setup leaves little options for interesting strats and every game is kinda samey. A one-life competitive gamemode is sorely missed.
    Doubt they will change that cause than there is no use for normal archer in Aserai. No one would pick it instead of Veteran.
  13. Zahari

Archer

Every unit should look appealing to the eye. This archer or empire's recruit doesn't look nice. I understand that they need to look like a weak class without armor but pls give them some more love. They could use some better looking turban covering their faces for example. Just little stuff like that
  14. Zahari

MP Cavalry - health, speed bonus and other suggestions to balance it

It is quite frustrating that we are still saying the exact things after 8 months of repeating it. Taleworlds is able to fix nearly every immediate issue with singleplayer within a week of launch but somehow was never able to get basic things like spears and cav rearing after slamming into a tree at mach 10 in a reasonable spot despite months of feedback.
    Hearing this is worrying. Are they going to listen anytime soon?
Back
Top Bottom