Recent content by Zacty

1. SODT #1 June 6, 2020 - Completed

Name: Zacty
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/zacty
    Main Class: Archer/Inf
    Region: NA
  2. [NC2019] Grand Final & Bronze Match

We aren't talking about a marginal ping difference though, are we? it was a difference of anywhere from 10ish to as much as 25-30 for some. That might not sound like a lot, but once you cross 100 every additional 10-20 ping makes a very noticeable difference. It was also enough to prevent the team captain and star archer from being able to play on the EU sets, putting NA at an absurd disadvantage.

I don't wish to start a debate on what could or would have been, but it should be obvious how a decision like this would have a massive impact on the result of a match.
  3. [NC2019] Grand Final & Bronze Match

Correct me if im wrong, but wasnt the UK server set up by a tournament admin, specifically for use in this tournament? how does that not make it a dedicated tournament server?

Besides, if the point is determine which team is legitimately superior the only thing that should matter is the making sure the match is as fair as it can possibly be, not adhering to one interpretation of an arbitrary rule.
  4. [NC2019] Grand Final & Bronze Match

(4) In case of a dispute or if both captains are unsure about the server location they should be picking for their matches, an admin should be contacted to work out the fairest solution for both teams.

While both teams played very will and NA did have many opportunities to win it, I don't think anybody can reasonably say the server decision was fair. I know it wouldn't be possible to have a truly even matchup but by no means did it have to be that bad.
  5. [WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

If we cant bant anymore its time to pack it in and finally let this game die
  6. [NASS] Discussions & Suggestions

Wow Theo, a $2000 prize? that's nuts dude
  7. [NASS] North American Seasonal Series Announcement & Sign Up

Roberta_Baratheon said:
    Also NA is really dead at the moment.

Gee, I wonder why  :roll:
  8. [NASS] North American Seasonal Series Announcement & Sign Up

I don't understand why anyone would rather pack up and not play than just TRY something different :roll:
  9. [WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

I cant believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Alyss and Percival  :ohdear:
  10. [WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Should we really be rewarding bad behavior though? I understand it would be easier to apologize than to deal with finding a way to keep him banned but he's made it his mission to ruin everyone's fun for the last few days, that would just send a message to everyone whos mad at the admins that if they really dedicate themselves to being awful, they can get whatever they want!

It's not like anybody liked him anyway, just keep him banned
  11. [NASS] North American Seasonal Series Announcement & Sign Up

Roberta_Baratheon said:
    Zacty the Complainer

I would like to lodge a complaint about my title
  12. [NASS] North American Seasonal Series Announcement & Sign Up

should be 1500 gold for the real throwback
Back
Top Bottom