Recent content by Zaamii

1. Zaamii

Can't ask for Quests

I have been playing my current save for a few weeks (real life) and I have been able to ask lords if they had any quests available. But now, every time I talk to a lord the option to ask for quests is not even there. It doesn't matter what faction or what lord, none of them have the option...
  2. Zaamii

Bring Persistent Frontier Back!

What happened to this mod? When the servers had more than 100 people this was by far the best mod I ever played. Even when it had only about 60-70 people on it was amazing. The mod is amazing but it needs more players. Everybody tell everyone you know to play the mod!
  3. Zaamii

LATEST Version 1.5

GABRILDURO said:
    I will have to check it out...thx for the info!
    Are U sure that U play in a plain new version 1.5 and use NO OLD Savegames?
    Zaamii said:
    GABRILDURO said:
    Zaamii said:
    I took a quest to rescue someone from the fort "CASTILLO de Chapultepec" in Mexico, but after killing the guards I could not find the dungeon entrance. There was a door on the wall next to the prison guard but there was no option to enter. Is the door somewhere else in the fort or is it a bug?
    Try to see if you can enter the prison when the mission is not active, when u just ask to VISIT the prisoner. And do NOT play savegamed previous version, please. Have to start New Game, remember!
    Gab
    When I bribed the guard to let me in I was moved into the prison, but there was still no door to access it when I went outside again.
    Yes, I downloaded the new version 1.5 and started a new game.
  4. Zaamii

LATEST Version 1.5

GABRILDURO said:
    Zaamii said:
    I took a quest to rescue someone from the fort "CASTILLO de Chapultepec" in Mexico, but after killing the guards I could not find the dungeon entrance. There was a door on the wall next to the prison guard but there was no option to enter. Is the door somewhere else in the fort or is it a bug?
    Try to see if you can enter the prison when the mission is not active, when u just ask to VISIT the prisoner. And do NOT play savegamed previous version, please. Have to start New Game, remember!
    Gab
    When I bribed the guard to let me in I was moved into the prison, but there was still no door to access it when I went outside again.
  5. Zaamii

Missing dungeon?

6. Zaamii

LATEST Version 1.5

Thank you so much! I just felt like playing this mod again and decided to check for an update, glad I did! This is my favourite single player mod by far.
  7. Zaamii

MP Dark Ages [WB] Heroes Of Valhalla (Persistent Mod)

I hope that this mod will actually be a success. PW is the only one I have seen so far that hasn't died in the first month or two. Even when they first come out they never get more than 100 people in a server.
  8. Zaamii

MP Native Persistent Age

Map looks great, keep up the hard work!

Also, have you decided what castles will be on the map?

I like the idea of land bridges connecting islands. Maybe make them a lot narrower though so they are easily defended. Ships should be the easiet way to access an island.
  9. Zaamii

MP Native Persistent Age

roy1012 said:
    Zaamii said:
    You got me to play the mod... that's one person not seven.
    You, speil, niko, harry, topper, fusiler, brad.

The last 2 haven't even downloaded it, and I told the others.
  10. Zaamii

MP Native Persistent Age

roy1012 said:
    Hi, I got this mod and i'm loving it. Played for 5 hours. I love the historical accuracy of it.
    Just a suggestion to all, if you are in a clan/regiment, tell the people in it! One guy in my clan told me to play it, and I got 7 people from my clan into the mod and they like it and are going to continue to play it. On day one, 40 people in the server is amazing, but in order for it to thrive, we need to spread the word about this great mod. So, go into native servers, pw servers, anywhere and tell people about it and just to give it a try...trust me it will be good in the long run. Telling one person could get them to tell 3 more people, then those 3 tell 3 more...and so on, getting the mod to grow tremendously.

Btw, a server bigger than 64 people might be nessisary for this to work...

You got me to play the mod... that's one person not seven.

People aren't stupid. Everybody knows that mods spread from word of mouth. Explaining all that makes you appear to be an arrogant guy who thinks everybody else is stupid.

No point in having a larger server unless it will actually fill up.
  11. Zaamii

NW Completed SAdraGoons North American Sunday Line Battle Event: Gone But Not Forgotten

Regiment Name: Glengarry Light Infantry
    Desired Class: Skirmishers
    Numbers: 7
  12. Zaamii

Glengarry Light Infantry

We gladly accept you! Add me on Steam and join the Steam group to get started :smile:
  13. Zaamii

NW Completed 15th Regiment Of Foot Saturday Linebattle *READ THE NEW RULES!*

Zaamii said:
    REGIMENT NAME - Glengarry Light Infantry
    PREFERRED NATION - United Kingdom
    TROOP/CLASS - Cavalry (will be line if cavalry is full)
    AMOUNT ATTENDING - 8-12
    You guys already signed up and got riflemen! :wink:
    [/quote]

Sorry, I keep forgetting which events I sign up for :razz:
  14. Zaamii

NW Completed 15th Regiment Of Foot Saturday Linebattle *READ THE NEW RULES!*

REGIMENT NAME - Glengarry Light Infantry
    PREFERRED NATION - United Kingdom
    TROOP/CLASS - Cavalry (will be line if cavalry is full)
    AMOUNT ATTENDING - 8-12
  15. Zaamii

NW Completed 1teGarde Friday Linebattle

Regiment: Glengarry Light Infantry
    Type: Skirmishers
    Headcount: 8-12
Back
Top Bottom