Recent content by YuriMan

1. YuriMan

Native Completed European Duel Tournament II Winner= Bloody Death; Second place= Wierdo

In-Game Name: YuriMan
    Steam Name/Other Contact Info: YuriMan
  2. YuriMan

ArOn's Duel Tournament

It's highly unnecessary to state that 'no jumping', I'm pretty sure the majority of the dueling community can pull of a 'swing' if his/her opponent is jumping. It's not unbeatable, and some don't mind it being in the tournament - you're making this tournament look more like a joke than a competative 1 versus 1 duel.

I don't know if you are daily on duel servers, but I'm guessing - you should try it, come on once or twice, see it for yourself. No one is abusing jumping, jumping doesn't make your sword faster nor does it make you immortal - there's nothing wrong with jumping, please reconsider the rule before your tournament flushes down the toilet.
  3. YuriMan

ArOn's Duel Tournament

Name: YuriMan

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/YuriMan5434
  4. YuriMan

Groupfighting Server

Delete
  5. YuriMan

A picture of my friend Aragorn

Now show us a picture of yourself.  :mrgreen:
  6. YuriMan

Groupfighting Server

I'm crying right now  :cry:
  7. YuriMan

15eme Régiment d'Infantrie Légère

Oh yes it does!

*bump*
  8. YuriMan

NW and 84e servers VIOLATING BASIC SERVER RULE...

MostWanted said:
    Ra'Jiska said:
    Daniel. said:
    Ra'Jiska said:
    I've never said that. I just say being banned from a lot of places (not only FSE) prooves that it was to be expected.
    I don't think he has been banned from these Servers/Forums without good and valid reason.

I believe he is only banned from EU1 and the forums and he probably got the ban from EU1 because he was banned from the forums, but that is not relevant, if he is banned from somewhere for a completely valid reason does not mean he should be banned from somewhere else that is not related (84e server)

Do you think it would be fair for you to be a banned from the GF server if you were banned from the paradox forums for a "valid" reason?

I ABSOLUTELY never said being banned from somewhere means you've to be banned from somewhere else, as I previously said, I don't know what hapened, I'm just not surprised.

I haven't played on your server once. I'm not banned off any server/website either, just yours. How come?

Same, I dont even know why I got banned. I haven't done anything troll-ish on your server or have I?
  9. YuriMan

Groupfighting Server

Name under which you were banned: 91st_Pte_Edward_Stewart
    What was happening when you got banned: Emm, nothing.
    Time and date: 15/4 - 2013
    Timezone: GMT + 1
    User Identification Number: ???
  10. YuriMan

15eme Régiment d'Infantrie Légère

Good luck Rere.

And always remember; ''Voltigeuring our way to victory!'' :mrgreen:
  11. YuriMan

Groupfighting Server

Sweetangel said:
    Community name:1te_GLR_Msf_Suess
    Steam Name: Sweetangel(Flora_Tech)
    Location/Timezone: Germany/GMT+1
    Regiments: 15e; IR_Nr59; 1te_GLR
    About yourself : I'm very friendly and I love to speak to people and help where I can. I've gained much experience in my Mount&Blade "career". Also, I am female and 17 years old.
    Why you would be a good admin: I often see some people who cause trouble on the server while there aren't any admins around. I want to help punish this people and uphold the rules of this server to the best of my abilities.
    Previous Experience (if any): I've had my own server and naturally I was an admin there and I know how to use the administration panel.

+2.
  12. YuriMan

Groupfighting Server

Yumyumyum, nice to see it again.
  13. YuriMan

Napoleonic Wars - Meme Thread

Col_Lucas said:
    I love you Daniel

21cyvkz.jpg

That one is the best XD

Hahahaha  :lol: That one is the best.
Back