Recent content by Yeomann

1. Yeomann

One interesting fact about you

Moose! said:
    Docm30 said:
    That's a bit of an arbitrary distinction, isn't it?
    Definitely not. They play very differently in my (limited) experience. I know people who are awesome at electric, but terrible at acoustic. Don't know any the other way around though, maybe acoustic is just harder?
    It's not that acoustic is a harder instrument to play, it's that it will be harder if you're used to playing electric and haven't started off playing an acoustic. It's recommended to start off playing acoustic since you can translate how you play and what you've learned to electric more easily, but it's harder to do that the other way around. I started off playing electric, but when I actually sat down to play some acoustic stuff I found it awkward as hell.

It's not impossible though, you just need to practice a lot more.
  2. Yeomann

What made you laugh today? v.IV

Looks cool, but I pissed myself laughing when I heard The Imperial March theme.
  3. Yeomann

One interesting fact about you

I am very distantly related to Che Guevara.
  4. Yeomann

What be on yer mind?

Magorian Aximand said:
    Garry Kasparov.

Tried to switch to Bertrand Russell for a little while, but people hated it. Dog started just today.
    Kasparov, that's the one. Don't remember the Bertrand Russell avatar, I mustn't have been here for it.
  5. Yeomann

[Werewolf] Main Thread - SOOTSHADE IS HERE!

Magorian Aximand said:
    Also, blast from the ****ing past.

Hahaha, I promise I will be less ****ty at this game this time around!
  6. Yeomann

What be on yer mind?

I saw that avatar and I literally had to refresh my page just to make sure my browser wasn't ****ing with me. You had that chess-grandmaster-guy-I-knew-his-name-at-some-point-but-I-have-forgotten-it-now for years, man.
  7. Yeomann

Would You Rather

Pig. I've done weird **** in my time but necrophilia isn't one of them.

Black Sabbath or Led Zeppelin?
  8. Yeomann

[Werewolf] Main Thread - SOOTSHADE IS HERE!

I take it there's not going to be dedicated sign up thread, so do I just sign up here? If so, sign me up please!
  9. Yeomann

OpenXcom - remake of UFO: Enemy Unknown

Played quite a bit of it and it's great. The gameplay improvements and enhancements are subtle but add a lot to the game for me. Definitely check this out if you're into X-COM.
  10. Yeomann

What would be your last meal & Wish

Mickey D's and a ********.
  11. Yeomann

E3 2014 - it's that time of year again

Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha is the greatest thing ever shown at E3. Ever.

GTA V on PC is also pretty nice.
  12. Yeomann

Your #Blackout2014 Experience

I jerked off and threw stones at my fridge.
  13. Yeomann

What caused you to be joyous on this day?

You guys.
  14. Yeomann

What made you laugh today? v.IV

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/nirvana_reform_with_paul_mccartney.html

I'm laughing.
Back
Top Bottom