Recent content by Yard1

1. Yard1

Dev log - what's cooking today?

Damn, I hope you get better soon. Don't overwork yourself, take a break!
  2. Yard1

Can I suggest to change the names of "Drow Priestess" to "Drow Acolyte" and "Drow Priestess2" to "Drow Priestess"? Seems more logical to me :smile:

Otherwise, this looks amazing.
  3. Yard1

Phosphor v21 r5 bug reports and discussion here

Also, just a reminder, almost no lord has shield skills :smile:
        GS:  found the cause and fixed this today.
  4. Yard1

gsanders said:
    Yard1 said:
    The FISH&CHIP OSP I linked to you might fix the not enough banners issue if I understood what it does correctly.

Seems like.  I won't have time for it today.

I can try to add it tomorrow.
  5. Yard1

The FISH&CHIP OSP I linked to you might fix the not enough banners issue if I understood what it does correctly.
  6. Yard1

Discussion + Suggestions

ArtusianGamer said:
    great now that i have the pach my items have changed for example my LEGENDARY shield changed to a camel, my red imortals changed to boars... and my companions completley changed

You do realize you are supposed to start a new game after a patch, right? Not every patch requires that, but this one did, so don't be surprised this happened. And no, there is no workaround or "fix".
  7. Yard1

Phosphor v21 r5 bug reports and discussion here

So far v21r5 is a blast, however, as expected, there are some bugs. You probably know about them already, but here's what I found in my 45 mins of playthrough:

• Almost no lord has shield skills, even when they have a shield in inventory,
    • Some ladies and lords (especially Drow and Tolrania) don't have "everyday" clothes,
    • Drow trained crossbowmen don't shoot their crossbows,
    • World map in reports screen is too big for the window,
    • Some gender related strings, for example lords say "our lord" when referring to the queens,
    • PBOD bugs - some strings are missing and I can't access the additional option menus in battle (they appear for a bit and then they disappear).

I'll continue to add things when I notice more bugs.
  8. Yard1

Suggestion re Phosphor.

After you are done with the things on your to do list, any chance of adding Tournament Play Enhancements and Freelancer?
  9. Yard1

That looks so amazing!
  10. Yard1

Whats cooking in the kitchen? What about .8 stuff?

Everything sounds amazing, especially the new factions. And I am happy to hear about proper townwalkers! It really infuriated me.

Can't wait for release! Thank you for your hard work :smile:
  11. Yard1

Suggestion re Phosphor.

Hahaha :grin: No rush, I have actually been holding back with starting a play through knowing my saves won't work. If I can help in any way, let me know. I have meager scripting experience, but I am quite skilled with texture editing, and I can always bug test :smile:
  12. Yard1

Suggestion re Phosphor.

That's great! I am basically dying here waiting :smile:
  13. Yard1

Factions and the world

gsanders, We have already talked about religion and magic and how that ties into the world, however, this time I have some other questions - namely, do you have any sort of vision/outline of how the world and different factions would look like? Assuming you continue to base things of Perisno...
  14. Yard1

What I wish got fixed instead

I agree, a breath of fresh air in Warband would be really nice. As I said many times before, I am really interested in your work and can't wait to see more of it.

Also, it seems like people are misunderstanding you, which is quite sad. As far as I know, no Warband mod, and hardly any video game has tackled the issue of ethics and morality and how being good or bad (in the arbitrary sense) can provide the player with various different advantages and disadvantages.
  15. Yard1

What I wish got fixed instead

Firerainsdown said:
    Gsanders I think you gada stop drinkin

That was entirely uncalled for.
Back
Top Bottom