Recent content by xHDxzero

1. SP - General multiple game modes

while i personaly like the dynasty system and your characters being able to die and such. many people have said that they prefer the old warband system where you had one immortal dude fighting against other immortal people. so in order to compromise you could have diffrent gamemodes for...
  2. SP - General Victory Through Execution Should Not Be So Easy

good thread. i do think players should not be able to chop their way to victory. also a way of fixing it could be that if the game notice the player is mass excuting nobles or the a faction is low on lords. it will either rapidly make new clans or give new memebers to clans already in the game(i prefer the formor. but both could work) and have these newly generated clans hate the players if he has been mass killing lords. also the player should never inherit any fief unless there related to clan(like there your inlaws or maybe their your cousins) .
  3. SP - General Ransom back your soldiers

i dont want to cause a flame war. but i cant control other peoples actions

i want a civil discussions too. i would not like my post to be removed because some person cant act be a decent human being
  4. SP - General idea for extra quests

i just had some ideas for possible quests so i will state a few of them here maybe i will add some more if i can think more up but that was it for now.
  5. SP - General Ransom back your soldiers

insulting ? No its more like an saying. So stop being so negativity judgmental and dramatically about it just because you have a personally beef
    hmmmmmmm sure that line clearly does not sound like a insult. clearly i am just overreachting and i am just being ''judgemental and dramatic''
  6. SP - General Ransom back your soldiers

Why congrat some horny teenagers that dont see the whole picture ? Sure the game might get a nice quick laid but more emptiness and broken hearts later on in my opinion
    whoa insulting people as ''horny teenagers that dont see the picture'' that you dont argee with is about as low as you can get.
    also i dont know if thought ever occured to that just because you disargee with something that does not mean something is **** or as you call it ''casual''. i dont know if it ever occured to that if so many people disargee with you that you might be wrong just this once:smile: think about that one for a while.
  7. Taleworlds nerfing things too hard

If you mean through loot, then yes. As it is now, a bit of loot filled with rags and rusty weapons can pay for your whole army. The economic system make no sense when a suit of armor is worth more than 50 troops wearing that same armor. This needs a major overhaul. Lower the price of all items and slightly increase upgrade costs for troops. Could even make the upgrade cost the price different in items between the two unit tiers.
    i agree. gear should not be the main thing to spend your money. because

if all my troops can affort it. why cant i the lord of a kingdom not? sorry but that sounds a bit silly to me.

you dont always need gear. after you have upgraded all your own gear and your companions you dont spend money on it anymore unless you get a new companion or a child comes of age. wich in the late game these things dont happen often. so you have long periods of time in wich you dont spend a lot of money. i still remember after i geared every one up. i just got so damn rich because there was nothing to spend money on.
  8. SP - General How to not do random lord generation.

it has been pretty much confirmed at this point that at some point where gonna get a random lord generator to replace all the ones that died without children to replace them. but there are also many ways to screw this system up. this is just my opion on how it should be be done. if you think it...
  9. Taleworlds nerfing things too hard

hmmmmm interesting results. thank you all for taking time to respond. while the results do suprise me a bit. but the points you made are also really good. i understand that this early acces(kinda forgot when writing so my bad) so big changes are to expected. also while i still believe some of the nerfs are really harsh i do think that almost all things that did get nerfed needed to be nerfed because they were too good

also all of these heavy nerfs where on the beta versions and most of the time get tweaked to a more reasonable level when the stable version comes out(except for the caravan nerf wich was aplied to both the beta and stable version when it came out).
  10. Taleworlds nerfing things too hard

sure i get things need to be nerfed because there too good. i from day one would have liked council of commens to be nerfed because it was by far the best policy in the game and destroyed the influence gain for both the player and the AI but i have been noticing that most of the time they nerfe...
  11. lords not allowing you into their castle at -1 relation

just started playing the stable version of 1.3 but one thing i almost instantly noticed is that now even if you have only -1 with a lords you cant enter their castles anymore i could understand lords not allowing you into their castle at -10 or -5 but really? -1 and they wont allow me into...
  12. End Game or would it be Whac-A-Mole?

yep. had the whole wack a mole issue too before i started to use mods. i do think that the ai should be proggramed to be a bit more defensive. right now after they take a fief they will just go to take the next. and if a army is attempting to retake the newly captured fief they wont break the siege to help relieve the siege even if they have enough men to beat the enemy army. i think instead of the ai instantly going to capture a new fief after one is taken they should instead wait for it to be garrisoned and for the miltia to get to a decent amount again so the fief does not get insta captured again. also like you said making siege engines is way too fast to be able to relieve the siege.
  13. SP - General Ransom back your soldiers

I like this suggestion, I also think that we should be able to exchange prisoners, example, if you're at at war with Battania and you have 10 tier 2 battanian prisoners, we could use them to trade for 10 tier 2 troops of our faction, however, this should be a high level perk in the charm skill.
    interesting idea. like if you recruit prisoners from a certaint culture and then with a perk being able to retrain them into a diffrent culture unit of the same type. like being able to convert sturgian veteran warrior into legionary. or vlandian bannerknights into elite catapracts.
  14. SP - General Region-specific units [Suggestion]

i like idea of having region spefic units. i would really like this for the imperial factions who right now are barly any diffrent from each other. could represen that some of the cultures that the empire conquered are still alive in some villages. would also help with the fact that all 3 empires have the same roster of units and if you fought one you have seen everything the imperials have to offer. but i do think that they should add some new fiefs to have these new units. would be kinda annoying if a faction like sturgia would lose some villages where there could is a chance to spawn nobles. also right now there are in certaint parts of the map just empty spaces of land. wich could be used to place these new fiefs
  15. SP - General Ransom back your soldiers

However more mercenaries (when economy balances as you said) could be a thing though but as before they cost more salary wise

i would say that is even OP then buying back your own men. because right now in the current game even if they had 2 times the normal upkeep it would still not be that expensive with how much money you gain from fiefs, caravans, etc. so it would mean that you could just buy mercs instead of normal soldiers. i think right now that most mechanics that use money to get things are OP simply because they player can easely get a stupid amount of daily income. like in my last game had 12k a day

You already got the upper hand against the enemy with faster rate to train soldiers so if you can now buy em back (even small portions of em) it would unbalance the game in my opinion
    it could be become unblanced if you could back buy back your entire army after a loss. that is why i said that it should not be big part of the party only small bit of it and it should be really expensive(i would say that you should pay 10x the amount that unit sells at the ransom broker to get it back). and in the current state of the game with the same guy being able to reform a army 3 days after you beat i would not say you have the uppper hand.
    You get your army back in no time and if you want it back quicker just train in Leadership
    i found that leadership does barly anything to get them back. and even then with leadership being such a pain to level right now unless you start with it you wont have acces to until you can lead big armies. and even then can you tell me with honesty that grinding looters for a ingame week is fun?
    when i am in the vassal stage i want to fight big battles and siege fiefs. not grinding weeks to replace every lost soldier that i lost in the defeat

Man its a part of the M&B experience
    yes it is part of the mount and blade experience but that does not mean it is fun. i would say that being allowed to get back troops easier would make the game more fun because then you can take more risks. right now if you see a big army. you would never try to fight it unless you are almost 100% sure that you can beat it. if you dont lose every thing after a defeat then you may take risks that you could in the past not have justified because they would be too costly
Back
Top Bottom